Grinders

themostchronic

so i know a few people who don't use grinders because they say that it takes away all the good stuff and makes you less high. personally i don't notice a difference and i find it nice to open up my keef catcher every once in awhile and have some keef on my blunt. what do you think?

coffee grinders yes u do lose alot of crystal/keef, it gets stuck on the sides and builds up, regular turn grinders i doubt u lose much if any

I got one of those grinders that collects the keif. Just some cheap plastic shit I picked up. I used to break up everything by hand, and I really can't tell the difference now. Never used a coffee grinder though. I don't think its gonna make such a diff that you will not get high.

Well, its going to break all the keif off the buds, but in a slide grinder ( like mine ) it all builds up inside and after a while you can scrape the inside and get huge chunks of it. Thats the way i see it.

a lot of kif comes off anyways guys, havent you ever felt your fingers after holding a bud? thats potential THC wasted right there! why not collect it for later? makes perfect sense in my mind.

i have a magnetic grinder with a screen and kif goes to the bottom, great because i dont lose anything and kif is fucking great....you get a fair amount pretty quickly also you would be suprised how much is lost on your finger-tips definatly a great investment to get a grinder with a place where kif goes

bluntman420 said:
i have a magnetic grinder with a screen and kif goes to the bottom, great because i dont lose anything and kif is fucking great....you get a fair amount pretty quickly also you would be suprised how much is lost on your finger-tips definatly a great investment to get a grinder with a place where kif goes

I wanna get one of those, back in the day, say i grind up enough for 2 joints, i would just put the already grinded stuff up in my grinder and close it, so that way i dont have to get my bag out and all my stuff. Well i set it on my refrigerator and, well lets just say my dog got a pretty good buzz that day.

I like the Glider.
DSC00094.JPG

DSC00096.JPG

DSC00097.JPG

The keif catchers, or Pollen Grinders are a big hit in our store. We recently added some new ones that are anodized, which mean teflon coated so they wont scratch, or dull in any way. Pretty sweet looking too. i;ve used just about every grinder out there, electric grinder, coffee grinder, and 2 and 4 piece (pollen grinder) grinders. i can say you do loose a lot of the keif with a coffee grinder, but the others seem to catch it in just the right spots.

I will post a pic tonight of the keif my friend collected from his 4 pc grinder.
You can check out the new grinders

I have the same glider grinder and i dont care for it.It gives off a metallic taste on the weed and alot more trichnomes stick to the sides and stuff so i would rather just roll over the screen in my Kief box and i think you end up with ALOT more Kief not using a grinder as compared to the kief box.?:smokin3:

Don't seem to have that problem with mine but I do use a plastic grinder too for smaller amounts to grind. I used to have a sweetleaf but somebody must of wanted it more than me cause its gone.

I love my mendo mulcher! I find it's too time consuming to break the nugs up by hand, plus if your high already, you can drop a lot of it on the floor without even noticing. I don't know how people can not use grinders, otherwise it takes too long, and you have to smoke the herb till it is all gone, and your screen is all burnt up!

vegesbruen said:
I love my mendo mulcher! I find it's too time consuming to break the nugs up by hand, plus if your high already, you can drop a lot of it on the floor without even noticing. I don't know how people can not use grinders, otherwise it takes too long, and you have to smoke the herb till it is all gone, and your screen is all burnt up!

mendo mulchers are the best grinder ive ever used period! highly recomended for anyone!! :peace: :allgood:

Urdedpal said:
Don't seem to have that problem with mine but I do use a plastic grinder too for smaller amounts to grind. I used to have a sweetleaf but somebody must of wanted it more than me cause its gone.
I have ran a good ounce threw mine and it still gives off the taste and i have grinded about as much as i can at one time in the grinder.Maybe i should have got a plastic one because after YEARS of Tokin you notice the minute any unknown funky taste like metal comes into the BUZZ.:peace: :smokin3:

I just bought a spacecase grinder/sifter. Would not trade it for the world. Any kief lost during grinding is collected and you could easily put it into the joint or bowl or whatever your smoking to give it a little extra kick. Or you could be like me and save that shit for some finger hash or a rainy day when you have no bud.

The Mendo mulcher is the ultimate grinder/kif catcher...I'd say I have the 2nd best one: the Kannastör, a two-tone black and silver steel weedshredder. Grinders are necessary for anyone who smokes regularly

Back
Top Bottom