Grinding cannabis to powder ?

Virandell

Hi everybody I have a couple of questions to you guys I will be decarbing my weed today I am planning to "grind" it abit with a knife for better decarb process I wonder if after that when process is done I can throw my decarbed cannabis to blender to make it into Powder so it will infuse better with coconut oil ? Or just leave bigger chunks ?

I grind mine with a coffee grinder then decarb and infuse all at once in the instapot.
So 1 for coffe grinder 1 for hand grinder :D for decarb I been planning just to cut weed with knife it's very sticky and dense weed I don't think it would do good job in coffe grinder but after decarb probably would be not a problem

This is the best and easiest method I know of

This is the best and easiest method I know of

Righty so I can throw my coconut oil cannabis later heat the slow cooker and wait for right temperature right :)?

If you're doing it in a slow cooker and then you have to decarb first then add the oil and cook. If you have an instant pot you add the weed and the oii. Then de-carb and infuse at the same time. The difference is the instant pot is a pressure cooker.
I am doing in slow cooker I am decarbing right now once it's cool down add coconut oil and weed and after that try reach right temperature? Or add coconut oil reach the temperature and then add weed ?

Ok after the weed is decarbed put it in the jar with your coconut oil loosely cover and put into the Crock-Pot. You want to keep it around 180 degrees doesn't hurt to shake the jar up every half hour or so. I used to cook it all day like that 8 10 12 hours.

Ok after the weed is decarbed put it in the jar with your coconut oil loosely cover and put into the Crock-Pot. You want to keep it around 180 degrees doesn't hurt to shake the jar up every half hour or so. I used to cook it all day like that 8 10 12 hours.
Perfect thanks alot appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom