Grinns 1st experimental grow

Hey Grinn! I know what you mean about "little kid at christmas"!!!!! As for the light, I'd really try to find a cfl or "energy saving bulb" as you guys call them over there. I've been using a 42w cfl which has 2700 lumens and seems just enough to grow a single plant and even then it wouldn't grow the plant to its' full potential. Well I'm tuned in! :popcorn:

Hmmm, just been re-reading last nights posts, I got a mit bixed up lol :grinjoint:
the bulb in my lamp is actually a 20w one, not the 10w I thought... that means more lumens! According to the manufacturer the 20w one puts out 350 lumens!

I got confused cos I got 2 purple lamps that are the same bar the on/off switch, one has the 10w bulb, the other the 20w one. And yes my plant is under the 20w one ;)

AmGrowR - I'm glad you know what I mean! I really think that a mini grow room is going to be the way forwards, just have to talk my partner round! Once I got her onboard, then I can think about proper lighting ;)

Meeee :p
yeah bud seems like your goin about everything the right wayyy
good stuff :348:

okayy so just bought my new bulbs and my philips genie 11w energy use produces 60 watts and a super 600 lumens and ive got a few 8 watt energy use that produce 40 watt light and 420 lumens each am tellin you man get some lol

Hey peeps!

Been a while I know, I've been a little busy earning some much needed cash ;) Unfortunately one side effect is that the plant has suffered a little through neglect...
I had my lamp too close to it and as such has burnt several of the fan leaves that were looking oh so good :( After raising the lamp height up and giving it a watering, the plant seems to be recovering, putting out some healthy new growth and recovering some of the damaged leaves.

But I really think its time for me to invest in some proper bulbs, as it happens I also have a mate who has some grow equipment he said I could borrow... watch this space!

Cheers! Grinn :grinjoint:

p.s. Soapbar - got your PM, but I havent made enough posts yet to PM you back! Doh!

Just taken some quick pictures for you interested folks to see:
05102009500.jpg

05102009499.jpg

05102009501.jpg

As you can see at 11 inches tall she's a little skinny and sparse on the bushiness... I'm not sure how to get her to bush out more, any tips appreciated! Soon I'd like to start flowering, but i'm not so sure this one will produce many buds on account of the lack of leaves :(

Please to leave comments!!! Many thanks!

Grinn :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom