Grinspoon LED

Bush Doctor 77

This is my first ever grow with LED light and MC from start to finish. Normal grow with HID MH/HPS and GH nutes. Tried running with my normal high Ca/Mg well water/RO at 3:1, but had to blast them with straight well(400ppm) water as they slowed down in growth and started showing yellow leaf edges. Growth rapid after high Ca/Mg well water. Clockwise from lower left are three Grinspoons, and one Royal Cookies. The second from lower left is the classic Grinspoon pheno, and the first to show Ca/Mg problem. All the Grinspoons are sensitive to nutes, and neem. Had to go from 5gms MC to 4gms. Right now they are under 2, 100W 4500K bars, and Budget 480w Red Spec at lowest setting--so about 200w @ 3000K. In Sunshine #4 purple bale, and 7 gallon fabric pots.
DSC02057.JPG
DSC02058.JPG

You got a few of the Sabres, right??

How do you like them?? Unless I'm remembering wrong. Then please excuse me.

You got a few of the Sabres, right??

How do you like them?? Unless I'm remembering wrong. Then please excuse me.
Nice growth rate and healthy plants, so far. I've got 2 Sabers. I really like the fact they are 4500K. 200W@ 4500K and 200W @ 3000K seem to work well in veg. I'll kick the 480W budget R Spec up to full power, and lower the Saberes to 50W each in bloom.

Grew that many years from clone - was a good strain for a "heir' loom strain It didn't produce giant buds but many medium size buds it's a strong pot !!!!!!! keep informed of progress - should do good with the R Spec (Budget led's I doubled my yields after switching to them)

Back
Top Bottom