GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

If it is legit, then you will love it. The smell and taste is exceptional.

Hope so mate, it's meant to be the most legit version in seed form, so here's hoping....

Just wanted to clear up my breeding plans, so nobody gets butt hurt, lol. I just want to try and find true strong genetics to breed with. I don't have feelings what others do. If just like to breed with trues and if future goes that way, be known for having trues and no nanners...

420mag app, anybody got it? Is it just like mobile version? I use the desktop site, seems easier to use or just what I'm used to...

Hope everybody is well....

I think your plans are the best way to go mate for breeding purposes, will be the route i take once i actually start doing some planned breeding, for now im just playing around with all different products and processes of fem production and see what i get lol, defo nothing professional about it, just throwing a few different plants in a tent :rofl:

I just wanted to make it clear I wasn't on some superior type thing. Shit like that can be interpreted that way on the Internet... Mate, your got space to muck around with, do it, it's fun.. im just saying out loud what my plans really are..

Grizz, the sour diesel I smoked wasn't even sour diesel. LOL! It was sour chiesel. Sour D x UK cheese. There was no cheese though. In structure, smell or taste. It was mind blowingly good though... and here is the kicker. I believe the Sour D cut Big Buddha used is from Cali Con. LOL! Same as their reversed buddha tahoe. Also from cali con.

I got big Buddha cheese coming... Male sour into cheese anybody?

I love how you know that shit Blaze... I try to look for it and get caught reading some bodies journal from 2009, lol

Just reading last post there
I have a chiesel that's around 6/7 years old now I have run it
Was Heath robinsons one
It's very diesel tasting but smells cheese like
Great plant n stone is top notch

Yeah, I'm a book worm. Love reading about shit that interests me. I can literally spend hours a day reading about strain parentage, and the rumours, myths and legends around some of the super hyped up strains. Spend enough time reading about it, and you start picking up some patterns. Sometimes you will notice that some breeders will use the same grammar, spelling and style of writing to do a strain write up. That gets you thinking, "hey, why does it sound like the same guy/s wrote these descriptions?" Then you go and do a little internet investigating, and you find some obvious connection between the 2 breeders or sometimes I will stumble on to an article a year later celebrating a partnership between them, and then I'm like, "I fucken knew it!!" :rofl:

Sometimes ADD works for you. LOL!

Hey Marleynme.. What a sad film, lol. That sounds nice, I'll get you the drop off address soon...

Google Heath robinsons chiesel tree or even Heath robinsons trees u will find some amazing pics n info the guy was a growing legend 10/15 years ago but has gone of radar

Blaze, there's lots of joining the dots together. Even same breeder changing names due to legalities, gotta be Sherlock, lol.... I'll just step to you when I need it clarified, lol, save me reading lots of irrelevant crap :rofl:

Hope so mate, it's meant to be the most legit version in seed form, so here's hoping....

I forget, where's yours from? Mine is from Royal Queen. Read some good reviews on it so I went that route.

Cali connection... Royal seeds version I saw a really good grow with. And the best discription/smoke report I've ever read..

That's the one
A still run my cuttin of this an it's prob one of best smoke a had still to this day
He was awesome grower

Sent from my bumhole using Crapatalk

Tell us when you get your journal going, I'd love to see it or whatever else is growing alongside...

So far I'm happy with mine. They look awesome. Can only imagine how much fatter they would be if they weren't crammed into my 32"x32" tent. Yours have any smell yet. I really can't put a finger on what mine smell like. They have their own destince odor.

No odour yet... They were stinking up midway through veg, so I got the filter in place, nothing, went away, maybe after second topping now I think about it.. Not concerned... Yet, lol...

Yours are looking beautiful farside, awesome grow mate...

Back
Top Bottom