Group Flip - May 10 2017 - Different Grows - All Welcome!

Thank you. Yes that's in my current journal. I posted how I did it in a a couple different posts in there somewhere. No idea what will come of it during flowering. There could be issues...:laughtwo:

Thank you. Yes that's in my current journal. I posted how I did it in a a couple different posts in there somewhere. No idea what will come of it during flowering. There could be issues...:laughtwo:
Issues or not, this is going to be the most interesting flowering I could imagine. Damn, I'm already on the edge of my seat.

wow, 47 pages? man, thats gonna take me a bit to read..lol but it's 7, and lights are on, so I am off for a bit :)
It's a good read. I do this from my laptop, so it was easy to just open it in a new tab, and go back and forth as time allowed. Took me about a week to catch up, I didn't want to miss anything. :thumb:

...btw what kinda nutes is everyone using?
420-magazine-mobile246408456.jpg
using the basic trio from Advanced Nutrients~ they all got their first feeding last week~

Different lights, different nutes, different styles, this is gonna be the best flip journal!

I can see getting a lot of inspiration from the other flips.

I'm not really a sativa expert JP. I've just been growing them for a couple years. It's just that they're a bit less common to grow for some reason. I much prefer the sativa high. Thanks though!
These three strains aren't super long flowering sativas- all about 12-13 weeks. But still- I'll probably be here by myself after everyone else's plants are harvested and gone.

I'm not really a sativa expert Snarly I've just been growing them for a couple years. It's just that they're a bit less common to grow for some reason. I much prefer the sativa high. Thanks though!
These three strains aren't super long flowering sativas- all about 12-13 weeks. But still- I'll probably be here by myself after everyone else's plants are harvested and gone.
The group of people that started this have an extreme thirst for knowledge so most of us will be with you till your done curing and post a pic of your finished product!

I thought it was damn cool that you guys were unknowingly starting on the Full Flower Moon, I read somewhere once about this grower who only harvested on the full moon- best of luck to y'all!!
I may start a June 9 group flip lol
You could probably get Sara from the Mars sponsored thread. She is growing a strawberry under LED :)
Seriously though (and she really is growing strawberry), that might be fun too. When and how to flip is subject that is brought up on the forums quite often, so any info regarding flip and flower is gold in my book!

One day to go to Flip! I will be heading to the hydro store later today to pick up a half dozen 2 gallon smart pots. I am going to up pot before the flip. and because there will be 5 plants (at least until I find and cull males) the 2 gallon seemed the right choice. I've been using 3 gallon smart pots in the flower tent, and 3 of them seems to fill that tent.
I did a slight defol this morning, mostly just leaves that didn't look up to snuff. I raised the light about 4 inches. The canopy is mostly 14-16" from the light, save for one girl in the corner, at the edge of the footprint, and she has stretched to about 12" from light.

Veg tent - Days 44 - 49
IMG_238723.JPG

IMG_238827.JPG

The much broader leaves on the electro-cultivation experiment
IMG_238920.JPG

IMG_239020.JPG

The electro-cultivation is very interesting indeed snarly!
I'm so excited about tonight~ I'm going to start my 36 hour dark period when lights go out... I even set an alarm to remind me to turn them back on! Lol

The electro-cultivation is very interesting indeed snarly!
I'm so excited about tonight~ I'm going to start my 36 hour dark period when lights go out... I even set an alarm to remind me to turn them back on! Lol
I'm just gonna flip straight to 12/12. No dark period for me. :)

Back
Top Bottom