420 Magazine Background

Group Flip - May 10 2017 - Different Grows - All Welcome!

Philsthetent

And the new location seems to suit the veg tent - crystal and Amber and the noobs all doing great... need to get the flower tent over there lol

Philsthetent

Well I pulled the trigger - RIP Bruce & Caitlyn .... was seeing too many nanners and double nanners , and mostly white trichs, with Amber here and there-

Agemon

Creme de la Creme Photos of the Year: 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018, Mar 2019
Hey what's up fam!

Just waiting on the microscope I ordered.

Can't really tell if there ready yet.
Those are lookin great!!!! I dont see any amber yet, but you are close to the finish line.

Agemon

Creme de la Creme Photos of the Year: 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018, Mar 2019
I ordered another light from the zon, a 600 watt one to compliment my other 600. They had the option for used, so I figured what the hell. Not worth it. Don't buy used from the zon. No problem on the return and I ordered another one.

A few of pics of Jane.

I'm getting dialed in again...

Agemon

Its here!!! The new, and operational light is here. Flower tent is at 1200 watt LED of blurple!!

And ive now got an area for seedlings and clones.

Agemon

It is day 10-11 of flower for Mercedes, she also got her first white hairs today! I must admit I am absolutely floored by the amount of stretch, and there's still another 10-11 days of good stretch left!

Here's the evidence.

Day one of flower.

Today

And those first signs of that the nugs are on the way!

RedHector

Well, I had to chop them. They don't look quite ready to me, but as I'm writing this from the airport time had run out for them.
I've included a few photos of the outdoor girls, taken today. They seem happy, and rain is in the forecast. This is a big relief in my neck of the woods.
I forgot to take a photo of it, but I moved the 6 clones into the big box, and shut down the mini box. They got a super soak, and now have to survive for 2.5 weeks unattended. Fingers crossed.
RedHector

Top Bottom