420 Magazine Background

Group Flip - May 10 2017 - Different Grows - All Welcome!

Philsthetent

Looking great Philsthetent, haven't seen you on her in a bit, I was wondering how Crystal and Amber were doing.[emoji100]✌

P.S
This is Tom Smith, I just changed my screen name [emoji100]✌
Hey Tom !! Been real busy and it's tough to get to the grow house as often as I'd like but my buds is doing a great job he picked it right up!

Agemon

Creme de la Creme Photos of the Year: 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018, Mar 2019

Agemon

Creme de la Creme Photos of the Year: 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018, Mar 2019

Muzzybuds

Day 13 flower

Aurora indica on the left and white widow.

Im pretty sure they are the right way round although the AI isnt as bushy as i thought she'd be

Agemon

Why you see problem?? Or my grow addiction [emoji23][emoji23]? Intervention time!
Nope no problem at all.

New light will be here in a couple weeks.

Founder
420 Staff

Agemon

Currently in my flower tent I have Mercedes, the tall one in the back. J8 on the left, she's gonna be quite a looker when she gets a little bit older. Noel, my Xmas tree, Up Front and Center. And finally we have Jasmine on the right.

Mercedes dies in about 2 weeks, J8 is about a month behind her, then Jasmine, and finally Noel. All will be done by mid November. Noel is the youngest at 1 week into flower.

MegsyB

Good morning so we flipped the girls Wednesday night also we decided that Eva is too big and hogging all the room so we put her in the dry tent and ordered a Mars Hydro 300 watt LED for her got it set up last night she seems to be doing well here are pics.

Here is Eva showing off in her own space lol !

And here is the big tent with Irma, Olga, Moana and Matilda ! They are all doing great except Matilda seems weak she has since seed . But no change yet since we flipped lol I know only been couple days !

Have a good day all !

Top Bottom