Group Grow - Autos Only - Seeds Must Be In Soil By The 25/07/2017 Latest

Pretty sure I've got a couple super-autos. LoL... My 2 Jack Herer Autos have been in the soil almost 6 months and been flowering for 11 weeks. All tric's are still clear. Been watching these 2 like a hawk because I'm ready to enjoy the fruits of my labor.
Anyone else ever have autos take this long? Everything I read online says I should have harvested months ago. LoL

Being patient sucks sometimes....

Really disappointing grow... low quality smoke, not really any pleasant effects from it.. very airy buds, taste is lackluster, slightly harsh..

Overall, just not satisfied... compared to my first grow, my second one was absolutely Shiite. Not even going to post bud shots, they just look horrible.

Let's learn from this, do it better and hope the next one (when I do start it) will have some quality bud.

:)
Sorry to hear that brother... I've had 2 harvests in a row that were crap... I feel your pain.

Really disappointing grow... low quality smoke, not really any pleasant effects from it.. very airy buds, taste is lackluster, slightly harsh..

Overall, just not satisfied... compared to my first grow, my second one was absolutely Shiite. Not even going to post bud shots, they just look horrible.

Let's learn from this, do it better and hope the next one (when I do start it) will have some quality bud.

:)
Sorry to hear that brother . Can i ask have u ever thought of usin bud candy or AN line i find that it works wonder taste smell and even how healtheir it is all round . Hope ur nxt grow goes wrll for u

Took down one of my Jack Herer autos today. Was hoping for a bigger harvest, but it'll do. Her sister is a bit chubbier, so I'm still hopeful. Think I'm gonna give her another week or two.
66cf9c465b5483ee43f0a2127ba41cee.jpg
1d7b9152951374ee28fe220eee215259.jpg
dcfbf459ee8f6043b0fc82bce311385c.jpg

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Grow Journals

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom