Grow#1, 2x2x4, Liberty Haze, SCROG, LED 200W

Hi everyone,

I am here again at bloom +57.

I am now feeding 1/3 watering with nutrient. Trichs begin to show up. Bloom continue =)

bloom +57 - Copie.jpg

moab bloom 57 - Copie.jpg

temp bud bloom 57 - Copie.jpg

bud zoom bloom 57 - Copie.jpg

Wish you a nice day =)

Kiss++

Hi,

Thank you all !! From what you see I am at more than 8weeks of bloom, but the excessive heat of the summer have slowed the bloom process. I think the plants will be mature and ready for harvest in about 4-5weeks.

From day to day pistils are brunish =)

Bloom bud+58 - Copie - Copie.JPG

Kiss++

Are you still going on the CO2 or did you stop at a certain point?

I stopeed, I've got a problem with the bottle, I use it from 2td to 4th week of bloom if i remebering well. Will use it again for the next grow =)

Bye

HI guys,

Today I managed to take a picture, what a surprise if you check on the top right you can see that the cola get bigger than last time, it continue to grow. I can also tell you that now it smell like hell when I open the growroom ! Carbon filter is not an option, absolutely necessary.

Bloom 66 - Copie.jpg

See you,

Kiss++

Hi there,

Well some news for you and cool pics at Bloom +70. Cleaning of nutrient continue, I can notice a change in the fan leave colors, more fade green than dark green that is good, means its working well.

I think it will be ready to harvest in about 10days. And you what do you think ?

Bloom 70 zoom - Copie.jpg

Bloom 70 zoom 2 - Copie.jpg

Kiss++

Hi,

There for the ones who still following me, new pic to annonce that the harvest will occure soon.

tri 74 - Copie.JPG

From what I see, I'll cut in 10days =) It should be perfect. 22days of clean water from my flush. I think few amber will pop up and almost all will be clear.

What do you think ?

Kiss++

Back
Top Bottom