Grow #2 - Auto Blueberry - 2'x2.5' - Citi & Osram COB

Ended up giving them 1l (split three ways) of RODI with 6ml of Big Bloom and 1ml of Tiger Bloom, ppm was under 200, pH came to 6.5 with a touch of baking soda.

It's been more humid than normal here, so I don't want to go overboard with feed/watering.

The PE is getting a nice smell. Very nice.

Just smoked some HK and sat in front of the stereo listening to Paul's Boutique. This stuff hits me hard, almost straight indica. Good face tingling weed. lol.

The dew has dried off the HSO Dedoverde Haze and I see a second set of leaves.that are almost the size of the first. Thinking it's doing better now the dome is off.

Blueberry Auto (blue pot) @ day 73 CUT--35g dry
Hindu Kush Auto (orange pot) @ day 73 CUT--80g dry
Barney's Pineapple Express (supercrop oops) @ day 53
Barney's Pineapple Express x2 @ day 41
HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 10

Not much going on this week. No photos. I gave each PE about 500ml of water today. The Dedoverde Haze got 250ml of water with 1ml of Roots Organic Buddha Grow.

The older PE is weird looking, dark and short vs the others. Be interesting to see if it smokes different. The DH has a second set of long leaves...today is it's first time with nutes of any type, their organic, and it's in soilless so did not even bother to pH or check PPM.

Overall, the plants look healthy to me, there is no burning on the leaves, only gripe is the PE are basically shoots. I think this is how they intended them to grow, the pack only says a yield of up to 15g per plant. Will be happy if I hit an ounce with these three. The DH might get a new journal later if it's doing well. I would like to veg it till it gets to a 5 or 7 gallon. One thing I have noticed on my harvests/unpottings, is the only the HK roots were anywhere near the edges of the pot-this could have been my doing with the too many nutes + pot size. I created some type of nute sink in the unused soil...going to let the dedoverde get a little larger before potting up.

Hindu Kush Auto (orange pot) @ day 73 CUT--80g dry
Barney's Pineapple Express (supercrop oops) @ day 56
Barney's Pineapple Express x2 @ day 44
HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 13

Lights still at 105w, temps under 77, RH around 50. Today I gave the three PE a third of 2L ph6.5 250ppm. It was about 5ml of Big Bloom, 1ml of Grow Big and .7ml of Tiger Bloom with .7ml of CaMg. The older PE is starting to show yellow leaves, does not look like it ever developed normal leaves. Rest of plant is dark. Maybe the supercrop when I hit it did this or it's just a redheaded stepchild to the other plants.

IMG_245227.jpg

Other two PE look normal.

IMG_245131.jpg

The DH is still damp from it's mini feeding 3 days ago, so I will give it time. Has a few more leaves. Just raked the top of the soil gently. This seed starter can get a crust on top, don't like that.

IMG_245320.jpg

Hindu Kush Auto (orange pot) @ day 73 CUT--80g dry, 1.84 g of hash (lotta trim)
Barney's Pineapple Express (supercrop oops) @ day 63
Barney's Pineapple Express x2 @ day 51
HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 20

Today's a feeding day, going to give the PE a liter each- something under 300ppm, the Dedoverde Haze is only getting maybe a cup with some Big Bloom added. I watered them last Friday with some dehumidifier water. I hope to get slightly under an ounce with the PE, just something to add to the stash while I wait for the dedoverde.

That first PE is looking like utter crap. The other are good, looks like they have put on some weight since the last photos.

IMG_245927.jpg

Will also add that I did the 160 screen dry ice hash this weekend and ended up with about 1.84g via a lab scale. It's 160 so mid-grade, some green. Not worried about that...it will get me where I need to be and then some.

Barney's Pineapple Express (supercrop oops) @ day 70
Barney's Pineapple Express x2 @ day 58
HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 27

Today the oldest PE got water. The other two PE got 500ppm of BB, GB, TB @ 6.7. I gave the DH 250ml of RO with 1ml of the Buddha Grow.

One of the PE is yellowing from bottom up. Other looks happy. Need to scope on the oldest plant.

The DH will need a transplant in the next week or so. I don't plan to LST it, however only growing one, it can get as big as it wants! That one plant might end up needing 2.5-3 mos of veg....lol.

I will get some photos in a day or so.

Barney's Pineapple Express (supercrop oops) @ day 76
Barney's Pineapple Express x2 @ day 64
HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 33

Have not been updating as I am in a state where it is raining quite a bit, and have been dealing with that hot mess. Thankfully most family except a few cousins were spared the water. Those family that got water are used to it and can deal with it properly without taking gov't handouts.

Pineapple Express

I am starting to see some amber on the oldest Pineapple Express. The other two at day 64-one is showing some white, the other is mostly white. I gave them some RODI water yesterday, I am on the fence as to more nutes or not at this time...probably going to at least stick with water for the oldest...I might give some Big Bloom to the youngest pair next week. I have some fan leaves yellowing on the plants that were removed. Might do flawless finish at the end of the week.

I am guessing I might get about 20/25 grams dry off these three plants...they smell awesome right now, that with the blueberry and hindu kush will get me through flowering of the dedoverde haze.

Hindu Kush-As of a month and 10 days, we have only smoked about 20g of this stuff. It is the strongest weed I have ever smoked, homegrown or commercial. Flavor is about a 7/8 on the cure...but I have been smoking it for only about a month and one small joint gets my a serious stone for about 2 hours. The hash I made...well, I have had better quality, but it's a slap in the face.

Tent shots

IMG_246332.jpg
IMG_246420.jpg

HSO Dedoverde Haze-trying to keep it Organic

I transplanted into another pot-a #2 today. The plant had nice white healthy roots around it's seedling pot...not quite root bound but getting there. I filled the #2 pot about 1/3 full of my supersoil mix and put some light warrior on top of it and around the seedling root ball. I gave it a good watering of RODI and Buddha Grow, diluted to about 10ml per half gallon of water. The plant only got about 300ml and the rest went to the tomatoes. I am going to try to keep this plant with hot soil and organic teas.

I think it's time to start giving a higher dose of Buddha Grow. My plans are to veg for at least another month to 6 weeks. I hope to transplant into a 7 gallon cloth pot (maybe 3-4 weeks), and going into flower this will be the only project in the tent. I will start a couple unsexed Bogglegum seeds after I see this one into about 4 weeks of flower....I think this is going to end up being one of those 110 day plants.

IMG_246222.jpg

First off, welcome back and glad u and your fam survived the rains!

The tent is going to be pretty empty once you harvest the Pineapple. You thinking about what to plant next?

If the DH is looking pale you might want to consider going with your old nutes and schedule to see if that greens her up. Or maybe raise her closer to the lights? Looks like you have to keep them up high for the pineapple.

Barney's Pineapple Express (supercrop oops) @ day 81
Barney's Pineapple Express x2 @ day 69
HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 38

The oldest PE is pretty much all white. The two younger are a mix of clear and white.

The Dedoverde Haze finally has some 5 leaf leaves! It looks like it's getting the early signs of a Ca def. I looked at a lot of photos, basically our handy guide to plant problems says to add some Dolomite Lime to a spray bottle and spray the leaves. Well, got that done and it really did not dissolve, so don't know how much of a great idea that is. I did get the dolomite lime to dissolve in a pretty acidic water solution, I did not use this, just wanted to see where ph wise this stuff breaks down-it was below 5 for my bag.

Whoever thought this idea needs to understand solubility. When I placed the lime in the RODI water there was no change in pH or ppm with water at pH 7.

Went to garden store and got some oyster shell powder. 35% calcium. I could get this to partially dissolve in water, so just watered the plant with it and turned over the top of the soil.

Hopefully when the roots get to the super soil I am not fighting this problem.

Barney's Pineapple Express (supercrop oops) @ day 89
Barney's Pineapple Express x2 @ day 77
HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 46

I gave the Dedoverde Haze a mix of the epsom salts with rodi water and a feeding using the Buddha Grow Nutrient, did not measure, just dumped it in. It's about doubled in size the past week, this is going to test heights in the tent I believe. The Ca issue seems to have cut back some. I have a theory that the first two plantings were in light warrior, this is where it developed the Ca issue, I believe the roots have hit the super soil and that fixed most of the problem. Why? Growth spirt, no further signs of Ca issue.

The supercropped PE is turning out to be a joke. There is zero weight to this plant, I might get a gram off it. The trichomes are close and it's covered. Some brown.

The other two plants have brown, I will prob harvest in the next week or so. I am going to let them ripen some more. Prob get 3/4 dry if lucky.

Thinking of cloning the Dedoverde...just don't know where I would veg clones....ugh....going to fire up another journal for the Dedoverde flower. Prob roll it into flower in 2-3 weeks and start another seed then...must find veg spot!!!!

Pics later this week...

Barney's Pineapple Express (supercrop oops) @ day 94
Barney's Pineapple Express x2 @ day 82
HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 51

Still have not figured a solution for the clones-My tent 2x2.5 and space are not large enough for a second tent. But honestly, only briefly searched around. I have a couple pans I could use with 6" sides-think drip tray. I could just run a clamp cfl on that and place it next to my tent in the closet. It would be next to the tents intake, which I would have to point to the ground to avoid light bleed. I think I could make that work for a few weeks. Then just offset the cfl lights to come on three hours earlier and go off three hours later. Any bleed will be 'dawn' or 'dusk'.

Dedoverde Haze

IMG_247428.jpg

This one has developed something, my guess is N/P early. I gave it about a liter of RODI mixed with Budda Grow and Big Bloom. Just dumped a capful of each...heck it's organic. No time to pH this morning.

Pineapple Express

IMG_247334.jpg

The little dwarf one is going straight into hash pot...not going to fool with it.

Here is a tent shot. Going out of town next week so I hope I can at least cut/hang by then. If not they will have to wait a few days. I have some amber, but going for more than last go around.

Barney's Pineapple Express (supercrop oops) @ day 105 - straight to hash pile, not worth trimming and looks like crap
Barney's Pineapple Express x2 @ day 93-47g 3 days after chop, day 96-60g at chop
HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 65-transplanting and new journal

Dedoverde Haze - some leaves were yellowing, so I decided to use some Big Bloom and Grow Big, I diluted about 2ml of Grow Big and a dash of Big Bloom in a liter and gave it to them last monday. On day 56 I FIM'ed the plant to slow it down. It appears to have taken. Today we are transplanting it into a 5 gallon mesh pot-and feeding it another 2ml of Grow Big and a dash of the Budda Grow.

Old #2 plastic

IMG_249225.jpg

New 5g cloth pot filled with supersoil

IMG_249324.jpg

Pineapple Express - last monday I cut plant #1 and wrapped it in parchment paper to sit on the bottom of my closet in the dark (approx 70-75 degrees and 50%). Today I cut plant #2 and wrapped it in parchment as well for the same process. Both plants were sticky and I waited for a little darker amber trichomes than the last cut. Going to cure plants individually as the bud structure was different for each plant.

IMG_249128.jpg

The supercropped was thrown in the hash pile.

Link to new flower :
HSO Dedoverde Haze (sat.) in small tent under cobs....start at day 65 veg

I will update this thread for PE dry weights....

Barney's Pineapple Express (supercrop oops) @ day 105 - straight to hash pile, not worth trimming and looks like crap
Barney's Pineapple Express x2 @ day 21g dr

Welp, the PE dried a lot quicker than the previous stuff, as my house humidity is hovering about 50 vs 62 when it's hot. Took maybe a week, it overdried slightly and was 52% on jarring, today it was at 57%. I have 62% packs in with it...it might make it to 60, which will not be bad.

I tried some last night, not anywhere as strong as the HK or BB is. Buzz lasts about 40m from a roll. Good relaxing smoke. I get the pineapple/banana nose from the dried stuff, does not really come through on the smoke.

Anyway, no photos of this, will be closing this journal shortly. New journal is up an running with the HSO Dedoverde Haze....plant is doing well...everyone is welcome there.

Barney's Pineapple Express x2 @ day 21g dr, plant #2 20g dry

About time to close this journal, the PE plants yielded 21g and 20g respectively. The cure was faster than the Hindu Kush and the Blueberry. The PE smokes much better than both the HK and BB, however the HK has to be some of the strongest stuff I have had to date-I am pretty far along in the 80g dry that it gave me-a joint still gets me stoned for an hour plus, with the buzz lasting almost 3 hours. It's that potent. Normally with commercially purchased stuff I can expect about half that time for stoned and buzzed.

The new journal with the photo Dedoverde Haze is going (see links in post above).

Mods can archive.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :bravo:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom