Grow #2: Outdoor/CFL Auto 420 Blueberry & AK-47 Smart Pots With Dr Earth Soil

An update on the jars...last night most were around 75% RH but one of the Blue jars was 81%! I left them open for a few hours but the ambient RH is pretty high here these days so this morning they hadn't budged much. I've left them open today to see what happens but if it stays moist I'll break out the rice balls tomorrow.

yea watch them like a hawk ... it can also help that you spread them out for an hour and then jar them again ...

Been there, done the test. Boveda won't lower the RH from 76% fast enough before mold sets in. Trust me. Rice balls or a dehumidifier. B62s are only good when you're close.

i didnt really thought my reply through .... you are right of course ... btw you doing good in the MotM vote ... you deserve it !

Quickie Monday update...jars were running damp this weekend so I put them in a box with a mini-dehumidifier that I had forgotten about.

20180120_101317.jpg

I managed to get 4 of 5 into the mid-to-low 60s, but one is being stubborn. I even left the jar open all night and it was still at 72% this morning. I closed it up but it will go back into the box this evening for a few hours. If that doesn't do it...rice balls!

btw you doing good in the MotM vote ... you deserve it !

Thanks Pt, though I'm surprised a few folks haven't shown up yet and a few (like the newer people) probably don't even know anything about it!

Grats on the harvest shed! Lookin good bro

Whoa! Where you been LED? Missed you all over this place! Big things happening here and I'm hoping all is well with you. Thanks for coming by :):):)

Whoa! Where you been LED? Missed you all over this place! Big things happening here and I'm hoping all is well with you. Thanks for coming by :):):).

Haha I've been around my friend, lurking mostly lol. I've been busy with my own shed adventures as of late. I have some seeds started, they are 3 weeks old now (New Years babies). Most of them are strains I've made over the last couple seasons from pollinating lower branches. So I'm excited to find out if I have anything worth keeping!

Haha I’ve been around my friend, lurking mostly lol. I’ve been busy with my own shed adventures as of late. I have some seeds started, they are 3 weeks old now (New Years babies). Most of them are strains I’ve made over the last couple seasons from pollinating lower branches. So I’m excited to find out if I have anything worth keeping!

Put up a journal for pics even if you don't have time to keep it completely up to date. And post some pics of the "shed." I definitely want to see the finished product!

I'll think about it, I don't update enough or invest enough time in this site to gain much of an audience (besides you and a few others of course). I'll just keep you posted through the messenger if you would like me too. Hey let me know if you want to grow out a photo plant, I should have a few different flavors this summer (clones).

I’ll think about it, I don’t update enough or invest enough time in this site to gain much of an audience (besides you and a few others of course). I’ll just keep you posted through the messenger if you would like me too.

Def PM if you post any update .

Hey let me know if you want to grow out a photo plant, I should have a few different flavors this summer (clones).

Check out updates in my sig!

Oh man can I come over when they're cured?

Back
Top Bottom