Grow #2: Outdoor/CFL Auto 420 Blueberry & AK-47 Smart Pots With Dr Earth Soil

This was a really fun ride to be on my dude! I learned a lot from you. I'm probably just going to keep doing that if it's all the same to you.

If you're in the US, please make sure you contact your congressperson and let them know it's important they annually support the Rohrabacher-Farr amendment which prohibits the Justice Department from spending funds to interfere with the implementation of state medical cannabis laws, as well as telling them you want cannabis moved off the list of Schedule 1 drugs. Let your friends and family know that this pressure is the only way we can get the research done to find the best cures and treatments for disease, not just the ones set up by drug companies.

Sessions Kicks Cannabis To Congress | 420 MAGAZINE (R)

Okay all, here is the final weight for this grow!

Blue 4 comes in at 62 grams/2.18699 ounces:

20180123_081206.jpg

And AK 7 comes in at 43 grams/1.51678 ounces:

20180123_081454.jpg

One last thing about the oil I made. If you want to be able to rub the oil in like you're massaging the area, don't use only pumpkin seed and grape seed oils. This oil doesn't spread because it gets absorbed so quickly. Add some fractionated coconut oil if you want to be able to spread it around once it goes on!

This concludes my second auto grow. Thanks to all who followed, commented, had great questions, and offered great advice! Having you along for the ride inspired me every step of the way. Feel free to post your thoughts here as I'll always respond, and please follow my current grow of photoperiod clones and seed, (that's today's post if you don't want to start from the beginning!).

:thanks::Namaste::circle-of-love:

Shed brother first of great day to ya pal.

Love having you around man

You've been here for awhile now and I want to say thank you for everything you do buddy .

I don't jump in enough as I like getting noobs going and then bouncing but it's hard to leave a certain few behind so thank you for sharing your grow with us brotha .

You need me please don't be shy . Wait you shy dumb ..

Lol

Anyways guess I'll be annoying now on your other thread ..

By the way are you planning on leaving a formal review in the proper forum when your done I am going to start doing so myself .

Agemon posted one in the headband I'm growing out and I loved it .

Just something to consider .

Take care for now bud .

Shed brother first of great day to ya pal. Love having you around man
You've been here for awhile now and I want to say thank you for everything you do buddy .
I don't jump in enough as I like getting noobs going and then bouncing but it's hard to leave a certain few behind so thank you for sharing your grow with us brotha . You need me please don't be shy . Wait you shy dumb .. Lol
Anyways guess I'll be annoying now on your other thread ..
By the way are you planning on leaving a formal review in the proper forum when your done I am going to start doing so myself .
Agemon posted one in the headband I'm growing out and I loved it . Just something to consider .
Take care for now bud .

It's always great having you around whenever you get the time! Feel free to bug me wherever I go ;).

I don't post smoke reports because my wife is a terrible reviewer and she's the one I grow for. Best she comes up with is, "It didn't make me cough" and "Yup, I'm high!" I think they're looking for more than that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Haha too much buddy

But sadly your right I think .

You can't smell different aromas from different strains and what not bud? Like squeezing the stem and sniffing fingers for fruit scents or pine or fuels

Can't believe its time to seal up another journal shed! Great grow and very helpful info infused throughout. The buds look very choice! Probably some amazing smoke, even without an official report I can tell .

Haha too much buddy
But sadly your right I think .
You can’t smell different aromas from different strains and what not bud? Like squeezing the stem and sniffing fingers for fruit scents or pine or fuels
Can't believe its time to seal up another journal shed! Great grow and very helpful info infused throughout. The buds look very choice! Probably some amazing smoke, even without an official report I can tell .

I can definitely do the squeezy/sniffy test but I doubt that would pass as a strain review! They're looking for taste and effect and fancy-pants stuff :). Either way, my wife is happy. She smokes the AK buds mostly except when she's smoking at bedtime. Then it's the Blueberry. But really only because the AK is 50/50 and the Blue is indica dom, so she's going with the old saw about up high vs sleepy high. I should switch them to see if she can tell, like Folgers instant! :)

It's always great having you around whenever you get the time! Feel free to bug me wherever I go ;).

I don't post smoke reports because my wife is a terrible reviewer and she's the one I grow for. Best she comes up with is, "It didn't make me cough" and "Yup, I'm high!" I think they're looking for more than that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

try us ... and give her the benefit of the doubt... ;) ... i mean "no cough" and "getting high" seem important to me ... and oh yes she will pick a indica and a hybrid apart so that means there is more to tell from her hehe ...

Nice HARVEST Shed!

Now let's master cloning :3

Great stuff my man, glad your here:3 .

Back
Top Bottom