Grow #2 - White Skunk

Tsilo

Heres my second grow. growing white skunk in small grow room with 260w CFL-s

IMG_20161102_195231602.jpg
IMG_20161102_195226330.jpg
IMG_20161102_195220793.jpg

Strange thing is that I got 2 siblings :D during germination there was only 1 root but after they sprout I noticed 1 plant had another small sibling and today second one did same thing is that possable? as I'v read if seed has siblings they should start it from germination, another idea is that root's came up and formed a plant. As usual siblings die out but hoping for the best :D whats your opinion about it

P.S today I think lights went out my timer is 5 hours behind it's schedule what should i do? should i reset timer to it's original schedule or should I let it be? also times is important for me I don't want em to work on evenings

whats wrong with this seedlings?
IMG_20161108_185954792.jpg

new leafs doesn't look good others are okay :D is it overwintering problem?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Doing lst training on plants and removed some of bottom leaves. I know It's not recomended to remove leaves but small space.
growing with 230w cfl will add so it will be 290w

Question is that they still have not shown any signs of flowering, it's been more than month into veg. should I switch it to 12/12 maybe it's bad autos?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

delete this post I will post whole grow later I'm saving photos and will tell my story thnx :)

Back
Top Bottom