Grow #2

@juststarting @WilliamJBud welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to comment anytime.

So I tied these ladies down today. Looks good to me. Wait for more mains to form and do it again I guess.

Attachments

• 537BA4FC-11E5-4990-B22D-F6F9539D3255.jpeg
    537BA4FC-11E5-4990-B22D-F6F9539D3255.jpeg
    633.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 81CD8DDF-1420-413C-A461-D2433ED92B78.jpeg
    81CD8DDF-1420-413C-A461-D2433ED92B78.jpeg
    568.9 KB · Views: 29
All is looking good.
I'm going to pull up a chair check this out.
I love my grow bags so easy to handle I flower in 5-7 gallon ones.
I use a 1,2 and 3 gallon one in vegg throw them in washer they last a few years.
Well worth the money peace out.
I made my own bags too. Its easy as long as you have a sewing machine.

I'm glad there so reasonable price. Cloth pots.
Training increases your yeild greatly.
What is the humidity ?
All looks good just looks a little dry.
I have a 2x5 vegg tent I let any run off go into a large tray under my plants.
Plants are not setting in run off but that run off keeps my tents humidity 60-70% humidity.
They love it.
Now I battle a little humidity in flower but the dehumidifier is set at 50% this works great.
Peace out see yeah later :ganjamon:

Its not the price i worry about, I like to make all my own everything. Learning is my goal, not just buying something, although some times I have to. I should post a picture of the wiring for my room. Any electrician would wonder what the hell is going on.

During the lights off my humidity is around 60-70, but I'm fighting to stay above 60 in lights on. I drop in when i can and spray some water in a large pan under my table. The pan collects runoff when watering/feeding and collects it in a bucket underneath. I'm probably going to have to invest in a dehumidifier sooner rather then later when i go into flower.

Attachments

• 0C746B42-C5D8-425F-87EB-5A3A9BD6396B.png
    0C746B42-C5D8-425F-87EB-5A3A9BD6396B.png
    1 MB · Views: 26
I feed full strength nutes every time in ProMix HP and my plants have no problem with that. The important thing is to watch the plant and see how it's responding to what you're doing.

So you have no problem with nute burn or buildup watering/feeding every time using just promix? I always water to %10-15 ish runoff.

So you have no problem with nute burn or buildup watering/feeding every time using just promix?
None whatsoever. I make sure to watch the leaves. and if I see the tips burning I will back the nutes off a bit for a while and let the plant catch up. If I see deficiency I will bump up the nutes to take care of it.

Watering to runoff is a good practice even though I don't do it all the time :rolleyes:. I use MegaCrop though and have had no issues with it at all.

None whatsoever. I make sure to watch the leaves. and if I see the tips burning I will back the nutes off a bit for a while and let the plant catch up. If I see deficiency I will bump up the nutes to take care of it.

Watering to runoff is a good practice even though I don't do it all the time :rolleyes:. I use MegaCrop though and have had no issues with it at all.
Very interesting. I’ll have to give that a good bit of thought.

I also water to at least 20% runoff every time-I also use Mega Crop,and I mix it
up a gallon at a time for each plant,and they get it all, a quart at a time-
Whatever they don't soak up runs into the pan,and I use it to water my houseplants (if they need it)
I've got a little palm looking plant in the bathroom that didn't grow much for years-It's been getting
some of the runoff for a few months now,and it's doubled in size in the last 2 months

Back
Top Bottom