Grow 3 - 10 Recent Auto Strains - LEDs Mars Hydro II 1200 - Box 120x120/4x4

nice for the g13 :) I will follow .

I will probably also go feminized next time, because you can sculpt the plant much more than autos. I have spotted some nice jamaican fem.... wait and see :)

the cream mandarine xl really looks like the cream caramel, but with denser buds. It is drying now in the other box that i converted into a dark drying room. We will see what is the effect. So far, my favorite is the California Snow because of its anti-insomnia properties.

The west coast is nice smoke hit hard and heavy but doesn't last to long. I got some of the stickiest sweet skunk from an outdoor one fantastic looking.

My west coast OG was nice, but I think I cropped it a couple of weeks too soon, which was already 1 week more than the factory specifications. It was quite nice, very classical weed taste. Ver y dense but small buds (sativa style) , small plant but that was expected. I can't comment on the effect which was ok but could have been stronger a few weeks later. I wish I had a second one to let it grow longer and compare ;-) .
I wish i could do more outdoor now that it is summer...

Morning views
=========
On the previous page, you saw the sunset! now it is early in the morning and the sun is slowly rising in the garden. At this early hour, no led is on, only the CFLs. Notice that the sun rises and sets on opposite sides (more or less) in terms of light intensity. It gives this special ambience to the garden, very different from the sunset.
Enjoy the walk!

Jack 47 Auto

084--Morning0001-Jack01.jpg

Bloody Skunk (purple)
084--Morning0001-prpl.jpg

Jack 47 Auto 2
084--Morning0003-jack2.jpg

Cream mandarine XL
084--Morning0003Cream.jpg

Blow Mind Auto 1
084--BlowMind.jpg

Cream Mandarine XL 2
084--Morning0003Mandarine2.jpg

Bloody Skunk flat head close up
084--Morning0003Prpl.jpg

Mexican Airline Auto
084--MorningMex.jpg

Bloody Skunk
084-MorningPurple3.jpg

That's how the day begins for those ladies.

Time for breakfast now !

Special weather report
===============

The weather was a bit cloudy
MARS-CLOUDS.jpg

(nice cloud simulation :) it is the tartar/scale you get with ionizers)

Now it is sunny and will remain so for a few weeks.
MARS-SUMMER.jpg

(yes i have cleaned that last trace on the glass.... :) )

Thanks for the videos ( on youtube.com watch?v=GC-EUoCIcMg )

:thanks:
here is a nice pic for you with a few phenos :)

It shows how the purple has grown after the unusual topping: 2 big colas and 4 little branches at the center. the 2 main branches seem that they can give a lot, but only 2 or 3 weeks lefts (it's the end of the 8th week already)

Jack47Auto pheno 2 at the right, Blow Mind ready to crop at the front right, mexican airline (back-right of purple) cream mandarine Auto xl (back-left of purple.
Bloody skunk at the center, young Blow Mind at the front left.
088-all.jpg

:goodjob: here wanna see a crazy phenotype it's a haze x lowryder testline from philosopher seeds. Apparently she's got a not so common phenotype the flowers themselves have no density and the stock is bent over and tied up. She's all kinds of weird, the stock is really thin an flexible, completely covered with resin (stock and all), she would be good for extracts or butter.... I dunno about smoking but hell I'll try she's gonna be a real sticky girl.

2012-07-29-19171.jpg
2012-07-29-1918.jpg
2012-07-29-1919.jpg

Weird, how old are the flowers?

:goodjob: here wanna see a crazy phenotype it's a haze x lowryder testline from philosopher seeds. Apparently she's got a not so common phenotype the flowers themselves have no density and the stock is bent over and tied up. She's all kinds of weird, the stock is really thin an flexible, completely covered with resin (stock and all), she would be good for extracts or butter.... I dunno about smoking but hell I'll try she's gonna be a real sticky girl.

2012-07-29-19171.jpg
2012-07-29-1918.jpg
2012-07-29-1919.jpg

the plant itself is the about 11 weeks old she started to flower same time as the rest of this run now she stands (kinda falling over) alone. I dunno I think I'll let her go another months and if she doesn't do anything i'm gonna kill her.

93 days....

First of all, all trichromes are clear, verywhere. if there is amber somewhere, it is hard to find.

The Amnesia XXL is begining to bend due to the weight of the cola... It deserves the "XXL" in the name.
083-Amnesia.jpg

The Jack 47 Autos deliver! topped or untopped, they both yield. Cola of the untopped:
93-Jack47.jpg

Blow Mind. small yield, but will be something to try :) All trichromes are super clear.
083-BlowMind01.jpg

Cream MAndarine XL. It's small too. The most noticeable effect of the CM I have already cropped is that it can "clear" a too "heavy" high from another strain. It's not like taking vitamins, but helps as a downer. Smoked alone, the effect is very light and probably more CBD than THC due to the Cream Caramal genetic. We will see later what this second plant does....
083-CreamM_-_Copie.jpg

Bloody skunk begins to look very good
083-PurpleD60_-_Copie.jpg

Stay tuned, I am trying to get pictures closer to the trichromes....

Today the Amnesia Cola fell on the wall and my attempts to put it straight with ropes etc didn't work and made things worse.

So here is a fresh Amnesia XXL COla of 67.3 Grams :) (will be around 10/12 dry?)
Very sticky, dense... There's probably another 60 grams left on the plant, for next week or so :)
093-Amnesia-cola-67gr.jpg

At last ! some nice macro tools.
I will do each plants this evening, as they are sleeping now.

Bloody Skunk Trichromes. End of 9th weeks after germination.
095-Purple.jpg

Stay tuned and come back later for more :)

Thoise amber trichomes are almost invisible to my cheap microscope... they can be seen better here.
technical: 50mm lens + cheap extension tube (meike)
It is not that easy to make macro shots, but some of them are really from outer space .... here we go for your enjoyment !

Blow Mind (to be cropped)
095-T-BlowMind01.jpg
095-TBlowmInd02.jpg

Mexican Airlines (to be cropped)
095-TMex01.jpg
095-Tmex02.jpg

to be continued

Macro - Cream Mandarine XL 2

I will probably leave it a few more days. I love that "couch *un*-lock" or "clear" effect it can have (at least that's what i get with the one I already cropped and dried). This is probably CBD neutralizing THC, so may be I need more amber.
nb: the pink colors is the leds. I add white light with a cree flashlight pointing to the scene.

Right click/display and ctrl + "+" several times to zoom in even further :).

095-CM03.jpg
095-CM04.jpg
095-CM02.jpg
095-CM01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom