Grow 3 - LED Hydro - NL5 x Haze - La Diva Auto - Soil - Blueberry

Re: Grow 3 - LED Hydro: NL5xHaze, La Diva Auto, Soil: Blueberry

NL5 has got me a little worried. Does this look like a boy? There is one preflower that looks like a thick hair but its the same color as the stem. It's not a normal pistil.

IMG_44103.JPG
IMG_44142.JPG

I'll give it a few more days. Just curious what you make of the preflowers. Its the only two I see so far.

It's Thursday which is update time for me.

NL5 is now 4 days into flower light schedule and is 19" tall x 31" wide. She is super healthy and her leaves feel so soft and silky. I will be super bummed if it turns out male. I've checked around for more signs of sex and found more preflowers that look like mini stipules. I guess that's better then mini nuts :) I don't see any other preflowers that look like a branch that stopped growing like from my previous post so that is good. Only 1 clone has survived from the 4 I took last week. If she is female I'll be doing a self pollination for fem seeds :) She is on 1/2 strength for all nutrients in the diet (CaliMagic, RapidStart, Floralicious +, Flora Series, Florablend, Armor SI) which brings EC to 1.7 and PH to 5.7 with no adjustment. I'll probably stop RapidStart and Armor SI after 2 weeks of Flower.

IMG_44171.jpg
IMG_44191.jpg
IMG_44244.JPG
IMG_44403.JPG
IMG_44573.JPG
IMG_44524.JPG

The other girls are starting to grow faster and will probably hit vegging stage by next week. LDA is on 1/4 Maxibloom (Lucas Formula). Blueberry,Wilma, and Betty are just RO water and will get transplanted next week.

IMG_44908.JPG
IMG_44917.JPG
IMG_44936.JPG
IMG_44925.JPG

Betty was attacked pretty good by pests before I transferred her indoors.

That's it for another week. :peace: :)

NL5 is growing out of her mind. Super fast growth. I can't believe she is only a little over 6 weeks old since germination. She has filled the 3' x 3' feet tent which has left me wondering how I'm going to flower my other girls when its time. I'll figure something out. I took 3 more clones from her since I really like this pheno. This time I used 1.5" rockwool inside of the hydroton. Seems I will have 100% success rate this time. Hopefully I will be successful making some fem seeds from them. The 3 clones were taken after 1 week of flower. She is now 28" tall and drinks 1.5 gallons a day. I've added the G8LED Red UFO since flowering has started.

IMG_44954.jpg
IMG_44973.JPG
IMG_45035.jpg
IMG_45103.JPG

IMG_45243.jpg

LDA is starting to take off. Blue, Wilma, and Betty have hit their stride in vegetative growth and starting to show noticeable differences every day. I've transplanted them from red solo cups. I plan on doing one more transplant to 3 or maybe 5 gallons 1 week before flipping them to flower. All are doing well.

IMG_45123.jpg
IMG_45172.JPG
IMG_45193.JPG
IMG_45203.JPG
IMG_45213.JPG

Hope everyones garden is doing well.
:peace::)

Congrats! It's a lovely lady! It almost looked like a boy in one of those photos!

Subbed! Mostly for the autos but I'll check in on the NL too! ;)

Congrats! It's a lovely lady! It almost looked like a boy in one of those photos!

Subbed! Mostly for the autos but I'll check in on the NL too! ;)
Thanks J and welcome!

I know what photo your talking about. My jaw dropped to the ground when I saw that. The Gov knew all along it was a girl.

I'll be sure to do good updates on the auto for ya:) It's my first auto so we'll see how it goes.

Nice man! They look happy and healthy. :thumb:
:Namaste:

it caused by power supply, plese email EB store, they will help you ASAP. we have power supply in US warehouse.
Crap. Looks like I have to contact TopLedGrowLights. 1/6 of my lights are out. Probably some issue with the circuit board. I hope they are quick to resolve. I need every light possible for NL5 as she has taken up the whole tent.

photo658.JPG

it caused by power supply, plese email EB store, they will help you ASAP. we have power supply in US warehouse.

Hi SmokeSara. Thank you for responding to my PM. I have contacted the ebay rep for Top LED and they are helping me now. Thanks for everything you do. You guys provide such great service and lights :) My NL5H is really loving the Mars2.

Hi SmokeSara. Thank you for responding to my PM. I have contacted the ebay rep for Top LED and they are helping me now. Thanks for everything you do. You guys provide such great service and lights :) My NL5H is really loving the Mars2.

We are very happy that your plants are growing very happy. :)

Update time.

The girls in the Veg tent are doing good. Running out of real estate in there. It seems LDA is small for being 30 days old. She looks healthy though. Getting good veg growth on Blue, Betty, and Wilma. My one cloned that survived out of 4 (the ones cloned directly in hydroton) has rooted and looks good and starting to notice new growth. Will transplant this to soil tonight and start colloidal silver on her once it arrives from UPS:) The 3 clones that I used rockwool with (taken last week) are doing good also. Some roots poking out and looks to be 100% success with the rockwool.

IMG_45495.JPG

It is full on bloom mode for NL5. I hope she stops stretching soon. She is now 39" tall and 4" away from touching light. I can probably come up with 6 more inches of vertical space if it comes to that. I rotated the Mars so the bad lights section is near the G8 Flower UFO. This way the UFO can make up for the missing lights some. She has 6 towering bud sites that are 6-8" above the canopy. I've started removing a few fan leaves from her every day to get more light to the bottom bud sites.

IMG_45567.jpg
IMG_45584.jpg
IMG_45595.JPG
IMG_45722.JPG
IMG_45635.JPG
IMG_45655.jpg

:peace::)

Back
Top Bottom