Grow #3, White Widow: Half Way There

cphil

Hey everybody - I'm back from a bit of a hiatus since we sold our previous house and moved. I'm back up and running with 2 plants since the 3rd seedling didn't make it above soil.

The last grow was also White Widow and enjoyed it a lot so figured I'd go with the same thing this time.
I planted the seedlings on December 11, 2020 and here we are, 41 days later.
I've been dealing with some nutrient issues I believe (hence the yellowing), but recently flushed with nothing but pH balanced water. I'll take it significantly easier on the nutes going forward and see what happens.

The most interesting there here is the significant difference between the 2 plants. They came from the same place, same bag, planted at the same time, same nutes, same light etc. and they are rather different. The plant in the back seems stumpy but getting really thick especially the cola. The front plant seems tall, stretched out, and a little thin.

Any meaning or significance or guesses in terms of final expectations? I'll start posting more routinely.

IMG_2799.jpg

IMG_2801.JPG

IMG_2802.JPG

They are looking pretty solid - minus the yellowing. My last 2 grows had the same exact issue that I was never really able to figure out. Regardless, that one plant is getting denseeeee which is awesome.

the other taller one is starting to fill in a bit more as well, but doesn’t have a big main cola. I assume it’ll be just a lot of smaller popcorn nugs.

3BC65044-4A7A-460F-9D6A-A84221496888.jpeg
B4FC0B24-9981-47F7-AE1B-EA833647DAD4.png
3F3F969F-0BE3-445E-A0B4-0E73B7FFE6D2.jpeg

This plant in these pictures is on Day 54 which seems CRAZY fast! It's starting to get some amber trichomes and some cloudy trichomes - which means it should be wrapping up in another 2 weeks maybe.

Bunch of yellowing, but doesn't seem to be a major issue which is great. The other plant is quite further behind, but starting to thicken up and pack on some weight which is great.

IMG_3096.jpg

IMG_3098.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting in Medical Marijuana Strain Reviews?

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom