Grow #3

420-magazine-mobile849665415.jpg

Well I had planned on this being my last grow for a while....but these kinda were given to me as a Christmas gift....lol. I'm not 100% sure what kind they are, but I figured I'd try and give em a try. I'm also going to experiment on them using the well water where their at, unlike the other 2 girls, I've been hauling water in for them since they were moved there.

We shall see how it goes.

Oooo that haze is getting me excited already!!!!! Is she a hybrid? They are the way forward imo.
I honestly don't know. Like I said, I purchased a gram of it from a local dispensary here in Fairbanks, Alaska, and just happened to be a few seeds in it. I was kinda upset at first, but the bud was killer, and in the end I got a free seed that looks like she's going to produce some weight. I'll try and get some updated pictures tonight for you.

Stopped and checked on my babies tonight, and all looks well. The girls are LOVING this new 600 HPS!! Temps are staying 70-75* I couldn't be happier

420-magazine-mobile1229316261.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1540221307.jpg

420-magazine-mobile492737852.jpg

Awwww yes!! All looks to be doing amazing!!

Love the sativa leaves. Very happy looking plant. Tons of tops!

Yeah mayne! That 600w hps is stacking up the colas!! You gonna clear all the lower stuff? Looking ace!

420-magazine-mobile1567993160.jpg

Im amazed my girls are looking this good. My work patterns the
Last 2 months have been relentless

Yeah mayne! That 600w hps is stacking up the colas!! You gonna clear all the lower stuff? Looking ace!

420-magazine-mobile1567993160.jpg

Im amazed my girls are looking this good. My work patterns the
Last 2 months have been relentless
I've trimmed A LOT off already....should I do more?? You're ladies look beautiful btw

Looking good alaskan! In bed with snoring wife so I'll check your video again tomorrow but the plants are looking cherry

As much as I'd love to continue growing, it looks like this will be my last, at this location anyways. Between rent and electric, paying $800 a month to basically grow 2 plants is kinda retarded. Long story short, the kiddos mom and I split for a bit and I got my own place. But now work is dead slow, and my hours have been cut, which means I can't afford it anymore. So ya. I'll finish these girls up, and if possible keep the 3 I have in veg growing over at her house in the near future.

Anyways. Here's an update. They're doing wonderful

420-magazine-mobile1539179761.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1474865248.jpg

Sorry to hear this.... but they do look very nice gotta love the absurd price of electric up here .

Sorry to hear this.... but they do look very nice gotta love the absurd price of electric up here .
The best part of the canalope haze.....it was a free bag seed. From Pakalolo

And yes. Prices for everything up here blow. $625 + elec for basically a dry cabin is ridiculous.

Gave the (I hope to be) girls a little trimming tonight. They sure have grown in the past few days, that's for sure!!

I REALLY want to switch to CMH lighting...The LED (the cheap ones I have anyways) doesn't penetrate through the leaves very far. Which for my last go around was fine because of how lanky the plants were. These 2 are more indica dominant so they're a lot shorter and bushy.

Any input on which CMH to go with?? I figured just a cheapo off of Amazon like I did with my LEDs. Or is it even worth it unless I drop $500 on a setup??

Anyways. Here they currently are. I honestly don't keep track of the days until I switch to bloom.... If I had to guess, I'd say Kimbo is about 1.5 months from seed, and the canalope haze is about a month.

Canalope Haze:

420-magazine-mobile1013764189.jpg

Kimbo Kush:

420-magazine-mobile1048567138.jpg

Annnnnd the pile I trimmed off tonight. (Definitely a lot bigger in person)

420-magazine-mobile122747658.jpg

Every grow needs milk crates... im in. .

Back
Top Bottom