lightbrite

hello peeps just want to see if I can do a better job with this grow journal. I have decided to do eight plants bubble pon ics and eight in dirt. My last grow I grew an elninio and it was my highest producer and it was in the b ubble pon ics tub. I am doing just one plant per tub and decided to make my own tubs. Bought one and copied it. was way way cheaper to build and not hard at all.
So for this grow I am also trying the auto flower and a lowrider NL
Put the seeds in yesterday and when they crack open they are going into thier prospective homes.
I am growing the following
2 auto flower blueberry
3 Auto lowrider NL
1 cheese dick
1 afgan kush
1 diesel
Can u clone auto flowering plants
if anyone has grown these strains a few pointers would be welcomed I will keep this journal up to date. My next check in here will be when I place the new babies into thier forever beds. Peace out all Oh and ofcourse I am a legal medical marijuana grower. Thus the different strains when I get it all settled I will know which strains are the best for my patients.
Anyone have thoughts on how to get a crop every two months.

Re: grow no. four

Anyone have thoughts on how to get a crop every two months.
Keep a healthy stable of mother plants, go clone to 12/12. Depending on strain you should be able to do it. You'll need a dedicated space for moms and clones and then a bloom box that is in constant 12/12. I use T5HO for moms and clones and LED for bloom.

Timeline1.JPG

Here is my basic schedule. It is strain dependent though, you may go longer or shorter (way longer if you do pure sativas). My timeline is based on a 9 week turn around, that is 63 days in flower. Some of my strains will finish earlier though.

The other option is to do a continuous harvest with autos, although they tend to yield less.

hi steve I have always wanted to do grow show with the led lights but do not know if they are good. I know they are so very expensive to purchase at first and i guess I am waiting for them to drop in price. How many lights do you use and what is the cost?:high-five:

hi steve I have always wanted to do grow show with the led lights but do not know if they are good. I know they are so very expensive to purchase at first and i guess I am waiting for them to drop in price. How many lights do you use and what is the cost?:high-five:
Prices are coming down a little, but they are still pretty spendy. I was able to get a few of these at a discount for being an existing customer. If you go to Advanced LEDs web site you can see the current grow. I currently have three of their 360w Extreme Flowers and one of their 800w Diamond Series. I also have a pair of 300s from a competitor that was a former sponsor. Those lights haven't been turned on since I went with Advanced's lights. I have considered putting them on an auction site, or just keep them for a future grow.

I don't know if you have seen any of his journals, but they are out of this world...
Thanks for the kind words Sisco, trying to do my best to write informative journals and spread some of the limited knowledge I have (I'm not the guy to ask about soil, hempy, HPS etc... LEDs and Hydro are in my wheelhouse).

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom