Grow 5: 2xGreen Crack, 2xWhite Widow, 2xShiatsu Kush

rideouts

Just put thsee seeds in paper towel maybe 30 mins ago.

What strain is it? Green crack, white widow, shiatsu kush
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Hybrids as for % not sure
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Germination
If in Veg... For how long?8 to 10 weeks
If in Flower stage... For how long?8 to 10 weeks
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soiless
If soil... what is in your mix? HP Promix
If soil... What size pot? Finishing in 5 gallon pots
Size of light? Starting under cfls then to a 400watt, possible 600w
Is it aircooled?no
Temp of Room/cab? 72 degrees
Type and strength of ferts used? Will be using advanced nutes
Pretty excited for this grow. The only down fall is the shiatsu kush are regular seeds so I'm praying for two females. I'll take 1 but want two off course. If two appear I'll hold the better of the two back as a mother, for cloning. Other then that both the green crack and white widow are both fem seeds.

420-magazine-mobile1493944003.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1375874762.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1342759980.jpg

So the girls have officially been Germinated. I was a little worried about the white widow, since the seeds were three years old, but checked on them today and they were good to go.
All 6 girls were put in dirt about 45 mins ago. Still really excited for these 6. Nice variety of ladies ( I hope ) to choose from. Let the games begin. Any questions please feel free to ask.

420-magazine-mobile1718966510.jpg

420-magazine-mobile717717869.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So the girls have officially been Germinated. I was a little worried about the white widow, since the seeds were three years old, but checked on them today and they were good to go.
All 6 girls were put in dirt about 45 mins ago. Still really excited for these 6. Nice variety of ladies ( I hope ) to choose from. Let the games begin. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Whats the program for this grow? Gonna LST, FIM, Scrog?

Man its been a number of days since an update on these ladies.
Now to start 4 of the 6 took off no problems asked. 2 did not take of so nicely. A shiatsu kush and a white widow both looked like the were suffering from PH problems ( you will see in the pics ). But I think I have managed to sort these out, and both ladies are recovering incredibly well. All 6 were on water for the first week. 2nd week I introduced Cal-Max. Plants took nicely to it and got a little bigger. At the end of the second week I introduced AN voodoo juice as well as Cal-Max. All girls exploded. Now I personally do not dial down my ferts at all, it's a personal choice.
420-magazine-mobile357830095.jpg

Top is shiatsu kush
Middle green crack
Bottom white widow
420-magazine-mobile623520748.jpg

You owe us some posts, don't you Rideouts? How can we tell how well they're going if there's no updates and no pics?
Ok Magnus here it is.
Obviously been a bit since an update on these 6. All are doing awesome. All 6 have been up graded to a 3 gallon pots ( 5 gallon will be the final pot size ). The white widows mind you are acting like pi$$ed off teenagers, god knows why. Other wise all happy healthy girls.
None the less here they are.
Front 2 are green crack from CKS
Middle 2 are shiatsu kush from BCBD
Last 2 are White widow ( can't remember the seed bank )
420-magazine-mobile1794105096.jpg

If your wondering why they look so bare, answer I'm fairly aggressive with defoliation. I do this so when flower time comes there more used to alot of hair cuts.

Back
Top Bottom