Grow box pics

datrippp

grow_box_001.JPG
grow_box_002.JPG

grow_box_003.JPG
grow_box_004.JPG

grow_box_005.JPG
grow_box_006.JPG

Ok, heres the grow box me & my buddy built. It consists of 3 sections, A utility room (top left), A Mother room below utility room, & the flowering chamber. We built this for a scrog grow, we will flower 2 plants in a swc tub setub that will have the screen attached. This way we can slide the whole shelf that the tub sits on to do maintenance, trim, or whatever. In pic 5 you can see the chamber with the hps light on. For this small a room we are using a 150 watt HPS light that we converted. You can also see in the utility room we have 2 boxes that hold a plug recepticle and switch in each one. This way the plugs are switched and all we have to do is flip it on or off. This room also holds the 250 CFM inline duct fan we put in. This will be more than enough airflow. We made it so everything just plugs in, We ran a cord into the flower room with a female plug, and put a male plug on the light hood. the flower room is 20 1/2 X 23 inches. Should be good setup to do 2 plants at a time. Airflow comes in through the 3 pvc tubes in mother room, & goes through a 2" pvc with 4 90's that will be below and centered of the scrog screen. then through the light hood, and into the utility room & out the fan. I still need to make a carbon filter to put on the outside of the exhaust fan. Ill get more pics, as we get it setup. Right now I dont have the doors done yet..
This isnt my personal design, I cannot remember who's it is. If I find out again Ill post it.. Thanks for looking, and happy growing...

Niiiiiiiiiiice :popcorn:
Your hibachi hood looks officiale :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom