Grow cab build/setup!

jd2005_17

Alright so im planning on building my own grow box for a mini perpetual SOG. Ive already gathered a few things for the project:

400w air cooled HPS
Cabinet/Box: interior dimensions 41"h x 40"w x 21"d

Here's the box im workin with
DSC08328.JPG

DSC08329.JPG

What im trying to get from you guys is ideas on how to set up the box. Im stuck between mounting the light in the box or just on top of it. Also, im not quite sure how i want to set up the ventilation.

Any ideas are much appreciated. I plan on posting progress pictures along the way so anyone else can get ideas for themselves.

Peace :ganjamon:

Re: Grow cab build/setup!!!

Oh and i forgot to mention that this is gonna be the flowering chamber so i wont be dividing the space.

I just bought some fans for the box. I got six of them for ten dollars each.

fan8.jpg

They are reated at 62 CFM, I think im going to add one at a time until the temps are manageable.

Does anyone have any experience with these type of fans?

i dont have any exp. but i was wondering where u got them for 10 bux??

I just bought some fans for the box. I got six of them for ten dollars each.

fan8.jpg

They are reated at 62 CFM, I think im going to add one at a time until the temps are manageable.

Does anyone have any experience with these type of fans?

jd2005

I'm using 2 3.5" muffin fans for my veg cab in a push-pull configuration. The space is about 25"H x 14.5"D 21"W and I'll be running a 175W MH. I'm hoping this will be enough to keep the temps in check. I'll be doing a test run next week so I can offer a little more feed back for you.

vegfans1.jpg

vegfans2.jpg

vegfans3.jpg

Legalize09- I picked these up on ebay, 6 for $60 with free shipping.

Here's a link to his items- eBay Seller: mhor rc: Home Garden, Computers Networking items on eBay.com

420toYuma- Def let me know how they work. I like the way you set them up, i might have to steal that idea from you.

jd2005_17 - Steal away brotha.... Only thing is you have fans over 4 inches so they'll probably only fit in 6" PVC sewer pipes. Once you go over 4", PVC gets "F**KING expensive!!!

Back
Top Bottom