Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

Re: Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

Pistils still shooting, waiting for the swell to begin, if it continues without hassle I think she'll yeild a nice amount and blow the whole "small cup / small plant" notion away..
420-magazine-mobile762835281.jpg
420-magazine-mobile749652736.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1305837677.jpg

That is awesome ! Good job Grim !

My girlfriend never wants to put her butt in my plant shots. Some guys get all the luck

Bit of booze and a birthday helped . she liked it tho.. makes the plants look good too.. ladies and fine weed go hand in hand . 420 community needs more .

i have to agree with you grimm a nice lady balances everything out,here's a couple bud pics of the failed autos they've had a rough life but still willing to produce something i can smoke!
DSC_004762.JPG
DSC_003776.JPG

Pistils still shooting, waiting for the swell to begin, if it continues without hassle I think she'll yeild a nice amount and blow the whole "small cup / small plant" notion away..
420-magazine-mobile762835281.jpg
420-magazine-mobile749652736.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1305837677.jpg

This is certain to go down in the history books as the finest solo cup grow ever!! Pure insanity! So many kudos waffles to you, kudos waffles with lots of cream and syrup!

420-magazine-mobile2069759970.jpg
420-magazine-mobile314656374.jpg

So just when everything was frosting up and getting sticky, she's gone Hermie ... this is the WDH Auto that I topped. So annoying.
What advice can you guys give? I can still harvest her when she is ready right?
If I collect seeds , are they gonna be Hermie too ?
Anyone else grow with LED find that they are constantly chasing magnesium deficiency? It's a joke. ☹️

Looking healthy stut, I've felt your pain with the LED cal/mg issues. My cure to the problem was to always add cal/mg, every water, at the rate of 1.25ml perL. It's hard to overdue the cal/mg but it does swing Ph a bit. Cal/Mg is the first thing I add and always added, I stop adding it when the buds look ready to pluck, then I water with straight tap water for a few days. My first girl I flushed early under LED and using Coco and she sucked herself silly.. the buds where still great, but imperfection on my plants is terrifying and I like to keep that deep green all the way till harvest. . This is for my coco grows.

420-magazine-mobile2069759970.jpg
420-magazine-mobile314656374.jpg

So just when everything was frosting up and getting sticky, she's gone Hermie ... this is the WDH Auto that I topped. So annoying.
What advice can you guys give? I can still harvest her when she is ready right?
If I collect seeds , are they gonna be Hermie too ?
Anyone else grow with LED find that they are constantly chasing magnesium deficiency? It's a joke. ☹️

CalMag is a standard add for LED grows. I usually go with 1 Tsp per gallon no matter feed or flush

Looking healthy stut, I've felt your pain with the LED cal/mg issues. My cure to the problem was to always add cal/mg, every water, at the rate of 1.25ml perL. It's hard to overdue the cal/mg but it does swing Ph a bit. Cal/Mg is the first thing I add and always added, I stop adding it when the buds look ready to pluck, then I water with straight tap water for a few days. My first girl I flushed early under LED and using Coco and she sucked herself silly.. the buds where still great, but imperfection on my plants is terrifying and I like to keep that deep green all the way till harvest. . This is for my coco grows.

She has Hermied though right? Or have I got that wrong ?

She has Hermied though right? Or have I got that wrong ?

I couldn't tell from the pics.

I had a gorilla glue auto hermie at day 25 (started showing pistils at day 19) from what I read , those seeds will all be hermied as well. If it pollinated any other females nearby that were grown from feminized seeds, then those seeds will all be feminized.

I couldn't tell from the pics.

I had a gorilla glue auto hermie at day 25 (started showing pistils at day 19) from what I read , those seeds will all be hermied as well. If it pollinated any other females nearby that were grown from feminized seeds, then those seeds will all be feminized.

420-magazine-mobile665100891.jpg

See these seeds?

Back
Top Bottom