awoodward98

whatsup guys! im new here... trying to get some help/advice on nutes since nobody seems to want to help me on other sites. so lately i've been looking at some nutrients i was thinking about buying and i put together a grow chart based on the dosage prescribed by the manufacturer. ill be using fox farm's tri part base nutrient ( grow, tiger, big bloom) along with their line of solubles and kangaroots. Botanicare's calmag, silica blast, and sweet raw.. and also humboldt's prozyme, hum-bolt, and myco madness... i was hoping you guys could revise my grow chart. any advice is welcomed. thanks:peace:

grow_schedule1.PNG

yea it was a bit fuzzy when i uploaded it but it was still readable so i paid no mind to it.. i have it posted on another site but it wont let me post a url... maybe because it a different forum? dont know.. ill try resizing it hold on

see the thing is it wont let me post a file straight from my computer.. it just has the option for URL. i upload the picture to my gallary and then put it on here and it gets all small.

Ok, that's MUCH better!

I don't use any of those except CalMag so I really can't offer any insight.

I do have a question thou: I noticed you use CalMag thru the whole grow after week 3. Is that normal?

This is my 1st grow so I don't know, but I asked in this forum about CalMag and got kind of a mixed answer.

I'm actually on the GH Flora nute setup. I don't know if it's better or not, but I've been told my plants look great.

I have a link in my signature. I'm about at the 3rd week of flower and the tall ones are about 40".

Ok, that's MUCH better!

I don't use any of those except CalMag so I really can't offer any insight.

I do have a question thou: I noticed you use CalMag thru the whole grow after week 3. Is that normal?

This is my 1st grow so I don't know, but I asked in this forum about CalMag and got kind of a mixed answer.

I'm actually on the GH Flora nute setup. I don't know if it's better or not, but I've been told my plants look great.

I have a link in my signature. I'm about at the 3rd week of flower and the tall ones are about 40".

Yeah I wasn't sure about the calmag... On some
Of botanicares feeding schedules it stops after veg but then on the regular cal mag "brochure" they offer you use it all through flowering... So I really don't know. Ill experiment I guess

lol, ok that's even smaller :D

Can you break it into a few different pics and post each of the different pics?

I've posted some pretty large pics here, I don't know how large you can post.

What format is the original in?

Hey watsup guys can someone help me figure out exactly when to
use these nutrients this is my first grow.
Botanicare-pro grow,pro bloom,silica blast,hydroplex,cal mag, liquid karma and sweet.
can sone one please help me figure what cycles i should use each of these nutes.
id really appreciate any input guys

Back
Top Bottom