Grow closet in progress (pics)

roboo

Grow closet in progress (pics)

Hello!

I'm setting up my first grow room — closet.
4.4 x 2.2 x 6,8

I'm planning to grow 8 plants (Northern Lights)

At the moment i have 400w HPS (55,000 lumens) I think I'll need some more... I already have two 100w HPS. Maybe someone can help me with calculating how much I need to add to that 400w...

200 cfm fan (should be oke) I insulated it in box with stone wool. This works GREAT! There still is pretty heavy noise from the air movement. Not sure how to make silencer for it.

To control odor I have 4 x 12 activated carbon air filter.

Most important thing — I'm looking for some kind of device to control climate. Probably device where i can plug in my fan and humifider.

Still need to by humifider and I have no idea which is the best for me! Would like to spend +/- 200 USD for climate control. Any ideas guys?

0031.JPG

0061.JPG

007.JPG

0081.JPG

0091.JPG

0101.JPG

0112.JPG

0131.JPG

Will update soon again.

Peace! :peace:

looks like a sweet setup. have you started your plants yet?

good luck on the grow!!! I'm looking forward to reading this!

Large ones - White Widdow (14 days) bag seeds.
Babies - The Church (3 days) feminised.

My veg closet, plants, lights and coolers. With one cooler i get fresh air and with those two i get humidity from that green box!

When lights are on temperature is from 26C - 28C and humidity from 65% - 80%.

015.jpg

0141.jpg

0161.jpg

0141.jpg

017.jpg

:peace:

I found a sollution for climate control. Will be using device on the picture. It will control speed of intake and exshaust fan. When the temperature will get too high, fans will work faster, but when the lights will be off and temerature will be normal, fans still will be on but at 30% or so...

And there are nutrients I will be using...

0211.jpg

019.jpg

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom