Grow Dad's Weed Jamboree: Pres OG, Snoops Dream, Pineapple Express, Blue Mystic/Dream

Beautiful garden you have growing there @Growdad420

I was wondering if you mount the lights on the ceiling, will you still be able to adjust them?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Hey Tokin,

Yeah all the lights are on pullies. I just pull the strings and up goes the lights. Really made a huge difference mounting them from the ceiling.

I actually mounted the lights last night, I couldnt help myself... made a huge difference as shown over the plants.

harness.jpg

after last night  mount.jpg

With the lights hanging from the ceiling, they girls are responding well. Just started the Week 9 watering with FF trio.

I suspect I have a few weeks left before the chop.

PXL_20211026_121526924.jpg

PXL_20211026_121532205.jpg

So that quantum board came in last night and up she went. Had to do a bit of re arranging of the plants so each one has its own light... Its call kind of make shift as I am putting the lights up to the plants since they are growing all over the place. Not a bad problem to have. Next grow will have some more enhancements to the space.

Ill post some individual bud pics here shortly.

Well checked the Blue mystic, and her tri's were about 30-40% so I pulled her out of the room and off to the dark closet for 2 days. Rest are still going strong.

All the other strains are still in the flowering stage, however I Just pulled the Blue Mystic from the dark closet after two days and now she gets chopped.
Untitled.jpg

So the blue mystic is up for drying.. If anyone is interested in the lil things I used to hang them, you can pick them up at Old Time Pottery if there is a store near you. They are only 3 bucks... 17 on amazon. LOL

But they come in handy to dry the precious bud
PXL_20211103_170807198.jpg

Well I harvested all the plants.
Pineapple Express yielded 2 oz dry.
Blue Mystic 2.5 oz
Presidential OG 3 ox
Snoops Dream 2 oz
Blue Dream 2 oz

Totalling 11 1/2 oz dry. Not great, but I am not complaining.

No smoke report as it is all good. Presidential OG being my personal fav out of the 5.

Back
Top Bottom