Grow forum disclaimer help please

Urdedpal

420 wants a new disclaimer for the grow section. He wants it tweeked to perfection. I don't know much about disclaimers so I was hoping that some of you guys can help me with this.
This is what he has so far:

420Times.com Grow Forums are for Medical Marijuana Patients and growers who live in a city, state or country where cultivating Cannabis is legal. You must be 18 years of age of older to enter, read or join 420Times.com. This site is NOT for commercial Marijuana growers. Postings on this forum must be in complicance with California's SB420 or you local State laws. That means that patients should post only gardens that are in compliance with either the 6/12 plants rule of SB420 or your local city/county guidelines. Commercial growing discussions will be deleted.

Any help would be very much appreciated ( I know there is a lot of smart people here so please speak up)
No nonsense please.:peace:

I always like to say "Pictures and text are strictly for novelty purposes only." Also,
"420times.com in no way advocates or condones the illegal cultivation of cannabis or any other type of illicit substance."

How about adding this little tidbit at bottom by posting rules:

"The Fine Print: All posted content is owned by whomever posted the material. We are not responsible for any of this content in any way."

:peace:

This just a disclaimer for legal and other purposes. We don't want to see a field of greens. most people do under 16 plants anyways.
I was hoping a guru of mj that knows the laws well would pop out of nowhere and make my life easier.
Legal forms and documents is not my specialty but with so many members out there, somebody probally knows that shit.
Thanks for the input so far, please keep them coming and maybe make a whole disclaimer so I can present it to 420. Don't worry about me taking the credit, props to the people that help.

think of it this way guys...
the more legal we keep this, the longer we can do it...;)
nobody wants to come here and see we are gone like overgrow, do you?
that's what i thought...
so, do a little digging and lend a hand to the website that showed you how to grow in the first place...;)

Since no one wants to help me I guess I have to do it myself.
And I thought I had a bunch of smart generous people here.
Thanks guys.

This thread is done. I have the info I needed thanks to antiXcore

This is the draft. It might be modified later by 420.

420Times.com Grow Forums are for Medical Marijuana Patients and growers who live in a city, state or country where cultivating Cannabis is legal. All postings must be in compliance with the following: Compassionate Use Act of 1996, Health and Safety Code 11362.5, California's Proposition 215, California's SB420, You must be 18-21 years of age (depending on yours state laws) of older to enter, read or join 420Times.com. All postings within this forum are in compliance with the Compassionate Use Act of 1996, Health and Safety Code 11362.5. We at 420Times.com strongly suggest researching the laws on Cannabis growing in your city/state (mmp.org). We at 420Times.com do not condone any commerical growing or distribution.

Just some more advice-Maybe you should also state that 420times.com cannot be held responsible if the disclaimer is not followed.
Any advice shown here by any moderators or members is for the use of anybody who is in a state/country where marijuana is legal and/or under the medicinal laws where marijuana is legal.

Back
Top Bottom