Grow help 1st timer here

Be careful with ffof soil

It has enough nutes in it for that girl to grow for 4-5 weeks
All she may need is calmag

If u start adding nutes to soon you'll burn the crap outs her, yup, I did it, I started with ffof so I learned the hard way

So no nutes for awhile, and if u transplant, same same same

That's the range. You should check your PH every time you water. The comment that you don't need PH down makes zero sense. You want your water to be in that range after you add your nutes. Even if the water is coming from the bucket that you PHd yesterday, you still need to check it.

I've not used your nutrient range, but I can't imagine that you should be using bloom now. That's for flowering. You are just starting veg. As was mentioned above this is mostly about root development for the next while or so. You should let the pots dry out before watering. Watering from the sides encourages your roots to spread out.

From what I've read on this forum about peoples experience with FFOF is that the problems have always been adding too much nutes to the soil. The consensus seems to be to start at quarter strength and work your way up to half. You really don't want to cause problems when your plants are so fragile. They really don't need very much at the start.

:bong:
So all I should be using is CalMag, Micro, and Grow for vegetative growth? Then when I start to see buds in auto flowers start using bloom? Is it the same for photo periods too?

The short answer is I don't know. I use a different range of nutrients.

Flora series feeding chart

According to this you use a very small amount of Bloom at the start. No idea why. The issue is how it all interacts with your grow medium. I'd leave it out until I got most of the way through veg, but that's just my uninformed opinion. There is probably a grow journal on here specifically for fox farm and/or your nutrient range. It's always helpful to look at journals growing the same strains and using the same medium/nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom