Grow Help!

Josebuds

420 Member
Hello,

So its been 7 and a half weeks into my Strawberry Cough Auto Grow and I'm worried I wont be getting any buds because I don't seen any! All I can see are white trichomes. Will I get buds that I can smoke by the end of the grow?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    780.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0932.jpg
    IMG_0932.jpg
    735 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3163.jpg
    IMG_3163.jpg
    742.2 KB · Views: 41
You’re probably a week or so into (actual) flower. What does the strain call for?

The strain is an autoflower strawberry cough and calls for 9-10 weeks. And yes I am running a 12/12 cycle at 74 degrees and 55% humidity.

Q: When a autoflower seed says 9-10 weeks does it mean it will take 9-10 weeks from start to finish or 9-10 weeks for the flowers to mature, because the lady at the store said its 9-10 weeks from start to finish and I've been hearing different things.

Autoflower number one doesn't need 12/12 light cycle, that's the very purpose of autoflowers is to not have to go down to 12 hours of dark.
You should be giving them 20 hours a day.
And 10 weeks on autoflower means from seed to harvest and you can usually add a week to whatever the breeder says to get to the ripeness that most prefer.

Welcome to 420, Josebuds:welcome:
All I can see are white trichomes
Those are pistils- the trichomes come a little later on.
Adjust your timer to 20/4 and you'll see faster/better flower development , as @Nunyabiz suggested.
They look a little stretched, too- you might want to move the light a bit closer to the plant.(s)

Thank you for your reply guys, I moved her onto a 20/4 schedule and now I dont know if she is ready or not it has been 10.4 weeks and she is smelling good and is reasonably sticky. Could she go longer and if so how much longer? I am tempted to harvest a small bud and try it out! Let me know!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 30
  • 2.png
    2.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 22
  • 3.png
    3.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
  • 4.png
    4.png