Grow House Practice

PAYDAY0324

Hey just wanted to asked a few questions but I know Hemp is not a good plant but can it be a good practice guideline for growing my first plant because I was thinking about practicing growing hemp in order to grow my first strain of marijuana I know hemp and marijuana is different I just want to know if hemp is a great target to practice as a first time grower

Personally I would just "jump into the fire" so to speak. As why waste time/money growing something you don't want or will use? Just read up on it on these Forums (as there is lots of good info here) before you up and running, as can save you a lot of headaches. Watering too often is common Rookie mistake, along with trying to micro manage it to death, as IMHO you can kill the plant faster messing with all the variables than just stick it in the ground and water it once in awhile. Once you get the basics down then you can worry about increasing yield/quality/whatever, but that just my opinion and like anything else in life you will find all ends of the spectrum, so just go with what makes the most sense to you and run with it.

Back
Top Bottom