Grow Journal - 1st Grow Indoors

Can't say. It depends on the level of photosynthesis happening and the overall enviro conditions and how bad you over did it and how much is left if you flushed.

There are just too many factors.

For example.

The best approach once overdosing is identified is to...

1) Flush it truly clean
2) Recondition the soil (meaning getting good bacteria in there for multiple reasons and some enzymes to break down any dead material)
3) Let it dry to the bone before watering again
4) Wait at least 2 weeks before adding back fertilizers
5) When adding them back do it slowly at 1/4 where it was when you over did it at best

All the while monitoring and listening to what the plant is telling you and making adjustments to keep them happy.

You also want to keep up with the Cal Mag and Silica treatments the whole time as that cannot be over done and after a flush it is easy to have those deficiencies happen.

In your case I do not think you did a flush so you just need to keep up with the Cal Mag and Silica and watch the plants.

If you up the lighting your plants will need more so that throws a wrench in the works. Be vigilant and you will be fine.

Ok makes sense the other two r getting nice and bright green and loveing life just my middle one ganna get ready for a flush on her I think when she drys out still a bit wet from a couple days ago

yeah live an learn..but Bright vibrant green is good...deep dark green is bad. You see it on here all the time people like "WOW look how healthy and green that is" and I am like OUCH that stings it is about to curl up on you.

Cannabis is a light vibrant color when healthy. You will learn to know the signs of many things in the next few years. There is a lot to learn.

For sure it wasn't till shortly after there color change they went sad and the other two are comming back nicely but like you say listen to the plant

Well moved one of the gals down a bit give her some room
08d4ced9b2d31f75dc1bcc988debdc16.jpg
the other two are improving but still feel I have a little ways to go I flushed my dark bushy girl but ran out of water so not sure if I got enough thru
f39a3686e06c5adee23fe06f41078b8c.jpg
a33ab661585c2a44f332bf7e7f3b0bb9.jpg

Hey it looks like you may be clipping or breaking off leaf tips. Try to avoid this practice. It does not help the plant and actually is a little hard on it. Worse it makes it difficult to diagnose issues.

Think of dried up and ruind leaves as scabs over the wound. If you cut them off you are reopening the wound and it has to heal over again.

I think the new grow this looking good.

If you google "Cannabis Leaf Symptoms & Plant Problems" and find the website with a blue back ground you will find a place that has most of the diagnosis info you will need. you can scroll down and find the picture of what you think you have and it will tell you likley causes and provide a list of best remedies.

I don't see anything glaring in the photo but the pics are a little blury. There may be interveinal chlorosis which can be caused by a few things. Give that search a try and see if you can find your "problem" as i don't see anything glaring.

Hey it looks like you may be clipping or breaking off leaf tips. Try to avoid this practice. It does not help the plant and actually is a little hard on it. Worse it makes it difficult to diagnose issues.

Think of dried up and ruind leaves as scabs over the wound. If you cut them off you are reopening the wound and it has to heal over again.

I think the new grow this looking good.

If you google "Cannabis Leaf Symptoms & Plant Problems" and find the website with a blue back ground you will find a place that has most of the diagnosis info you will need. you can scroll down and find the picture of what you think you have and it will tell you likley causes and provide a list of best remedies.

I don't see anything glaring in the photo but the pics are a little blury. There may be interveinal chlorosis which can be caused by a few things. Give that search a try and see if you can find your "problem" as i don't see anything glaring.
The leaf tips that r clipped r the result of a bad FIM job but I think I've got it under control now they r responding to the fresh water better and getting there bright green back I'll post pics later today

AS long as the edges don't start yellowing you will have beaten it or at least stopped it in time. If you don't stop it in time (which is hard to do, you really have to not be paying attention) you can loose a lot of the leaves or at lest a lot of usable leaf surface. Yours will likely be fine.

Well I am at a perplexing moment I want to get my plants healthy and in good spirits to start 12/12 but I'm running short on time and want to be sure I have enough time to finish them before I gatta move so I need input on if i should do another good flush or just put them on 12/12 and move to my blossom nutes or??? I just don't know
25750f6b7d25e147f91d7c88b5c031e2.jpg
f4aac32709b219b9e49bd503f30db880.jpg
c012462694c9b07846057d301959b9aa.jpg
got good growth and color on this one
fc4596f2a3de464cb7da84c908708bfa.jpg

You are fine. They are looking much better and are not critically over done. I think I probably told you the ones that have too much nitrogen wont ever go back? So don't worry. Just get things trained and topped for bloom and you should be good to go?

I would say that if you are running short on time, it is time to go, and your plants look very healthy, so don't delay on account of that. People never plan enough time to dry properly and get things closed down either, so don't get caught by that.
Yea I'm trying to leave enough time to dry and either turn it all into extract or jar it and start curing haven't decided yet just depends on my yield witch I don't think is ganna be real big but it was really just to test out the grow equipment I have and what I may need and also to dip my toe in indoor growing next grow will be better prepared and better genetics

You are fine. They are looking much better and are not critically over done. I think I probably told you the ones that have too much nitrogen wont ever go back? So don't worry. Just get things trained and topped for bloom and you should be good to go?
I guess 1 more dumba$$ question will I be good to use bloom nutes since N is going to be non existent or should I continue with water until I get a few weeks in

I like to start my bloom nutes a week before flowering. Helps to get the transition done fast and reduce stretch. I have even done a few more techniques and been able to sex seriously in 12 hours before with confidence. Because I set the plant up chemically to already basically want to flower so as soon as start the long night pre-flowering happened.

I got this seriously after my first 12 hour dark cycle. And not everywhere...I was hunting and found this.

12_hr_pistels.JPG

But you will be fine to start up. I like MOAB becasue it has no Nitrogen and allows me to run my tea (which inherently has nitrogen) and still get the ratio right.

if you are going right to flower i would not top... the time for that has passed. With that short thick plant with big leaves I would let it get about a week into the stretch and then clean up any of the fan leaves below that looked like they would get in the way of a bud site and anything below the light penetration line... right now its hard to see where that will be.

Back
Top Bottom