Grow Journal - 1st Stealth DWC CFL Attempt - Looking For Feedback On How I'm Doing

Winno1005

Grow Setup
Tent - 60x60x120cm
Fan - 6" Inline w/ Carbon Filter, w/ multiple computer intake fans and 4" inline fan
Lighting - Veg/250wBlue CFL Flower/300wRed CFL

Strains - Blue Treacle and Auto Lemon

Nutrients - Flora Series with MicroHW but changing to distilled and Soft (my tap water is 700ppm)

Both were started from seeds about 3 weeks ago,
First Week - Left in rockwool and in dome under 18/6 cycle with no nutrients
Second Week - Moved to DWC still no nutrients
Third Week - Added 1/4 nutrients because tap water is too hard.
I'm currents on the 2nd week of the flora series guide but am doing low stress training to have them both scrog.
I know that since its my first attempt its not gonna be perfect but i need to learn the whole process to make changes.

Currently they have been under a 18/6 light cycle and have been kept to a stable 5.8-6.2 and have been giving them 1/4 nutrients since i have such hard water.

Here are some photos of the setup and how everything is looking so far. If you have any advice please let me know, be harsh if you have to i need to learn.

image51011.JPG

Tent Outside
image41017.JPG

Tent Inside
image31018.JPG

Auto Lemon w/o trim - Should i trim now?
image2_1_.JPG

Blue Treacle - PH Problems at beginning but trying to get her better.
image1_1_3.JPG

Both under lights

Re: Grow Journal - 1st Stealth DWC CFl Attempt - Looking for feedback on how I'm doin

I'm with you man!
Doing a DWC for my next grow. I also need to learn.
What size are the buckets and what air pump are you using?
Looking great so far!

One is a 21L DWC the other is a 15L protein sake bucked with a 140mm net pot, both run off a 480L/H dual output to two round 2" airstone.

Re: Grow Journal - 1st Stealth DWC CFL Attempt - Looking For Feedback On How I'm Doin

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom