Grow Journal,MOTAvation's

MOTAvation

420 Plant of the Month: Third Place Winner
As some of you might know i failed to breed on one of my last grow journal because both plants turned out to be females,next time im using more plants so i wont fail at breeding again.I have a little of bad news my Strawberry Cough had lots of nute burn most of all the fan leaves were a dirty green color with yellow dried leaves,my girl over fed her last night and she almost dried over night but i managed to get six clones, didnt want her to go to waste,It will be my first time cloning.🪨

AK48, day 36 from seed under 12/12

tiger_new_002.JPG

Little buds,soon to be big buds

tiger_new_003.JPG

Size comparison

tiger_new_004.JPG

Heres a StrawberryCough clone,Growing 18/6

tiger_new_008.JPG

Six StrawberryCough Clones growing 12/12

tiger_new_006.JPG

Clones in their domes

tiger_new_005.JPG

BlueMystic a.k.a Nirvanas Blueberry,Right after being transplanted into LightWarrior and OceanForest mix,No chunky perlite yet, havent heard from the hydro store.

tiger_new_010.JPG

Im going to try to veg this plant for about one more month with some LST'in to expose the lower branching, then after the month she will go into the flower box.Hope shes a Female.

I have a question about the clone thats growing 18/6.The new growth seems to be growing, not much but i can tell it grew should i keep it in the "Bottle Dome" nice and moist or should i take it off and let it breath? Shes also turning lightgreen/yellow possibly of overwatering what can be done about that? I dont water her, just spray/mist her leaves.

I remove the domes after I am positive vertical or height growth is achieved. This means your plant has now rooted and vegative growth has started. This normally takes about two weeks. Remave the domes daily for fresh air and mist your foliage without over saturating the soil.

I tied the BlueMystic down a little more so the branching could get more light.

Heres a top view

Blue_Mystic_001.JPG

Better shot of the branching

Blue_Mystic_002.JPG

Here you can see the stem and some fan leaves tied down.

Blue_Mystic_003.JPG

Another pic just for the hell of it

Blue_Mystic_004.JPG

alright Im in on this one as well. Nice job with the cloning, I thought cloning was beyond my capabilities but the bottles is a clever trick. I may have to give it a shot.

Very gorgeous, bushy growth. Lovin' it.

Yea i like the way its growing too.It use to be an ugly duck lots of brown spots on the fan leaves but after transplanting, it got much healthier and when i transplanted all the dirt fell off the roots. the roots were hanging like if it was growing hydro, i didnt think it was going to survive but it did.

alright Im in on this one as well. Nice job with the cloning, I thought cloning was beyond my capabilities but the bottles is a clever trick. I may have to give it a shot.

The bottle is a clever cheap way to keep cuttins/clones moist, i seen them in janja's journal so i though id give it a try.

I dediced to move the BlueMystic into the flower box, i didnt wana risk of tearing the roots later on when transplanting.One of my friends gave me 4 seeds he said they were 2 Nirvana's Ice And 2 Mandala's HashBerry im going to wait till the AK48 has about 3 weeks left then im planting 1 of each.

Thanks Mota

I checked the roots on the clone thats growing 18/6 and they dont even look like roots they look like leaves anyone know what wrong with it? Will it survive?

Heres some pics

clone_roots_003.JPG

Clearer shot

clone_roots_001.JPG

Youve got a slim chance but i doubt it. How big is the root structure?

Not that big, their growing slowly also i checked it this morning and it seems like theirs a white spike sticking out on the other side of the stem.Maybe more roots are growing.

I have a little update,Some of the clones that are growing 12/12 have already showed signs of rooting, 4 of them showed white pistils this morning.The AK48 has a little nute burn on some of the fan leaves tips I going to try flushing it next time i water.Im liking how the BlueMystic is turning out a lot of branching and healthy just hoping its a female.

Here she is

0420_002.JPG

AK48's main cola

0420_003.JPG

BlueMystic, Helicopter shot

0420_004.JPG

You can see the main stem and some fan leaves tied down, im also tiying her down every day till i cant no more.

0420_006.JPG

0420_005.JPG

Be patient and you might be surprised.

Your right i was surprised,the clone seems to be doing a lot better now and growing slowly but surely.The good thing about me is that i have a lot of patience for everything.

listen to moose and make sure you arent touching, poking at the roots, disturbing them now would be possibly fatal..

good luck, you have some nice lil ladies there

peace

Thanks billy i was looking at your journal and you have some great looking plants,hoe you get some more females.

Looks good man. Im liking the seed that is going to be a single bud!

Thank you, The single bud plants has a lot of nute burn on the fan leaves since it was my first time on using nutes i burnt it, i dont plan on feeding her anymore.I was thinking of fedding her with some Maxicrop seaweed for right now, see how she reacts.

Udate on the clones:

They seem to be doing fine, I can tell they all root'd because i can see new growth.Here are a couple of pics i took this morning.

These are currently growing 12/12

clones_0051.JPG

Side view

clones_0061.JPG

This one i have growing 18/6 cant wait how she turns out.I also had a little concern about this one, due to the fires in socal the electricity of my complex went out and she was left 3 hours in the dark.Will this harm her in any way?

clones_0031.JPG

clones_0041.JPG

All these clones are from a StrawberryCough mother plant that didnt sirvive due to nute burn.

Dont worry about them being in the dark when the power went out...I was a morron one time and forgot to pay my electric bill...they cut my power off and I didnt realize it for 1 whole day cause I was gone all that day. So the plants that were about 6 weeks into flowering had one whole day of dark and nothing seemed to be wrong with them. Harvested at the original time and the bud was as good as any.

Burn_it - Im down to 2 clones gave some to my friend.I keped the two that looked helthiest.

Thanks berry for the info on the last post

I harvested the AK48 about a week ago, the bottom buds had like 30% amber and 70% Cloudy and the main cola had mainly cloudy trichomes.The wet weight was 27.5 and dry weight 12.6, The buds on the plant smelled like pumpkin, when dry they smelled fruity,skunky no pumpkin smell. The taste was piney numed your tounge for a quick 5 sec.I didnt have a chance to take pics because went to a couple halloween parties and all my smoke went there, i have like 2 grams broken up ready for joints.

UPDATE

Heres the BlueMystic in the flowering room, Not sure how old she is maybe 2 weeks flowering

BM_001.JPG

BM_004.JPG

The bottom branches reaching for light

BM_002.JPG

Yellowing on the bottom leaves is my concern right now their turning yellow quickly, first they turn yellow then they get crispy brown, fall apart if i crush it,anyone know what it might be? I started feeding her 2 table spoons per gallon.

BM_003.JPG

Back
Top Bottom