Grow Light LEDS

halpasumnor

Hey first post on this forum. Member on many others but just found this one. And of course newbs always have questions.

Grow area is 6x7 in a 8x8 room. Just finished a run with my 1000W HPS. Problem I have with this lamp is heat. I do have exhaust with a 700 cfm fan as well as some 240 cfm fans on the light itself for exhaust. Also have a portable AC and a passive intake.

Being a techy I am really leaning towards trying 3 Mars Hydro reflector 144 series LEDS. Budget is tight and will probably get started on some DIY COB stuff a little later this year.

I do have a tent for clones and veg. I usually do everything in this room then when I start cloning I use this room for flowering only.

In order to maintain temps with my HPS I have to have the light on the 2nd lowest setting to maintain temps on average summer days and on the lowest on the hotter days.

I am going to plan on actually adding a fan to the intake, then filtering outside air in through the fan. In the winter I will be able to suck in some cold air.

Curious what you guys might think about this setup. Really want to try to get maximum results out of this room

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom