Grow lighting...

xjackflashx

Okay first which is better on a VERY limited income...metal halide or high pressure sodium? Second. How much wattage is nessary..lowest but still able to grow? Im only try to start up 2 plants maybe 4...and I wanna do this so the power bill doesnt sky rocket...Ive never done an indoor grow. My outdoor grow went well all the way up to the drying part...didnt get to correctly dry it and it molded...smoked a lil bit and it was some good smoke but i was kinda weary of smoking mold so i tossed it...and being its winter here in the SE USA...i wanna start another grow soon, but before spring. :adore:

A small 250w HPS system should be enough to grow a few plants. It doesn't cost very much to operate and can be had for as little as $80 USD for ballast, bulb, and reflector.

anyone have a US link for the 250hps setup...someone said it could be done for 80 bucks or so..havent found anything less than 350.oo USD

ive found a 250w and a 400w on the lowlow at inside sun..some great deals...anyone on here know how much the electric bill will increase running an indoor system like this? I think i can score this setup barring the electric bill wont sky rocket?!

Dang man what a waste! I have smoked moldy pot many times and have never had any sort of adverse affects, back in the day most growers were in such a hurry to beat the competition to the market that they would almost always flood the market with soggy pot that wouldn't stay lit for nothing so we would try drying it between newspaper under a matress and almost always ended up with moldy pot but it still got us high as hell just had a slightly off taste is all as the mold spores would be destroyed the second the flame was drawn over the bowl or lights the end of a joint.

Those mold spores aren't truly destroyed by the flame. The characteristics are changed with combustion and some of those elements are inhaled into the lungs. Burning certain molds makes for a worse substance and should be avoided. I've always turned all moldy bud into bubble hash. Even small amounts can be made using a blender.
I no longer burn my meds. I vaporize only. Love the taste. Tried going back to a regular steam roller and everything tasted like charcoal. My vapir has spoiled me. I just ordered a vaporstar so I can vape in bed and not have a machine like a blow drier running while the wife sleeps next to me.lol

Racefan wrote:
I just ordered a vaporstar

Hey, if ya don't mind, do tell how you like this thing. I want to make the switch, myself (to vapor), and this one makes the most sense, to me... if it works; no batteries, complication(s)... trusty clean flame source, and we're good to go.

dizi

Back
Top Bottom