Grow lights advice

It is still early, I noticed a lot of the members are up late and wakes up late. I’m an early bird, unfortunately (puts head down) lol.

I’m no light expert, so I have no idea to what would be the best for a 5x5 area. What I can do though is maybe point you in the right direction. What is your budget for said light? Also have you narrowed it down to if you want HID LED or HPS?

I prefer and recommend Spectrum King LEDS as they do provide good growth 3ft into the canopy … if you are into dyi I would look into quantum boards .

I'd like to stay around 1000.00 dollars to start off. Then build from there. If I need more money so be it.. dont really want hps if there are lights that can get the results that run cooler. Which saves on the electricity bill.
Hlg Quantum boards have a fixture that is made for a five by five area. I believe it's about $900 American

I currently have two separate grows , all the lights in the room have dimmers that are used to keep specific levels of lux and par at the top of the canopy. The tent grow is roughly a 2x3 and the light used in there is their closet case 140w.
My set ups

I'd like to stay around 1000.00 dollars to start off. Then build from there. If I need more money so be it.. dont really want hps if there are lights that can get the results that run cooler. Which saves on the electricity bill.
quantum boards then lol run cooler than all other choices and are great for efficiency!

Back
Top Bottom