Grow Number Two: The Keeper Of The Northern Lights & The Lady In Pink

my wife's sister and we ended up with my nephew living with us from now on nobody wants him. He's a good kid just all fucked up in the head from finding his Dad dead when he came home from church 12 years ago and now this.
Lord have mercy man... he need the blunt more than u do! I'm smoking one from my harvest as I type this! Don't give up brother!

This bagseed shit I grew ended up better than I expected. I was severely disappointed in the cks ww... could have been because I use the runt seed first, I just wasn't impressed with anything about it. Got another one vegging now that looks like it may have better results, and I still have 5 of the healthier looking seeds stored away (as well as a dozen or so from a batch of seedy GG#4 that came through my midst) the girl that I got the GG from always sells consistent strains. If she sells you master kush and then again 5 weeks later, it will look and smell the same, always. So I'm excited to see what comes from those seeds as I might just run everything at once (flipping early for space) and maybe play around with some different techniques a bit.

Well I'm back. I'm going to give you guys the dirty lowdown. LOL

1st) lets talk about my PH meter/pen. It sucks!!! This is the second one I have bought in a year and a half. It's true what they say "You get what you pay for". This is a photo of what it looks like. Stay away from anything that resembles it as they are all the same "Garbage".

20170816_012318.jpg

2nd) thankfully I bought a soil test kit when I first started "Thank you JimmyJames905" for schooling me on some of the tools I needed to have a productive grow.

20170816_012918.jpg

20170816_012815.jpg

3rd) I also bought a complete PH up & down kit which came with the PH test solution.

20170816_012347.jpg

Now lets talk about my two little girls.

Rhysa 'Northern Lights' is a very finicky little girl. She really needs to feed and doesn't like drought.

Mariah 'Bubblicious' is not as finicky, she doesn't have a problem with dry time. However, she does like her Nitrogen.

When I decided to go oldschool on them and not trust that FPOS PH meter and do my testing lab style I found that the plants had no available Nitro in the soil.

I was under-feeding and under-watering the girls trying not to fuck things up like the first experimental grow. That didn't work out too well.
It turns out that the girls were taking in the little bit of "N" I was giving them and using it up as fast as I would feed them. When I tested the soil there was 0% Nitrogen in the soil. P- was at 4 which is a surplus and K- was at 3 which is sufficient. According to the advice JJ905 gave me N should be no more than 3. If you have an amount of 4 then you have a surplus that can lead to Nitro toxicity.

So I fed them with the following.
Base; Filtered tap water 2 and 1/2 gallons, to this I added the following.
Alaska Brand Fish Fertilizer N-P-K 5-1-1, 2.5 tsp
Gen Hydro FloraMicro fertilizer N-P-K 5-0-1 plus an array of micro nutrients, 5.0 tsp
Earth Juice Catalyst N-P-K .03-.01-.10, 3.0 tsp
and adjusted PH up to 6.5
I fed them with 1gal of solution each and to my surprise 2 days later they were looking better.

These next pics are before feeding

This is Mariah "Bubblicious"

20170816_012128.jpg

20170816_012120.jpg

20170816_012116.jpg

20170816_012107.jpg

This is Rhysa "Northern Lights"

20170816_011712.jpg

20170816_011724.jpg

20170816_011732.jpg

20170816_011741.jpg

They are looking better right now I will post some pics to show how they are rebounding after feeding.
Love ya'll, thank you for your condolences.

Whats up fam. Well, the girls are getting better slowly. they were fed on Wed the 16th and I watered them with PH water yesterday. In 4 more days I will feed them again. On the 16th I fed them with 100% Nute solution, I'm thinking of pushing them just a little bit and feeding them with 125% Nute solution to see what happens. I was thinking that they might be root bound and in those 3 Gal fabric pots they are definitely bound, thinking of going to 5 Gal plastic paint buckets. That will have to wait till the 1st of the month, from now till then I'm hoping the girls have gotten back to normal so I can turn the lights to 12/12 then.

So with out any further delays here are pictures of the girls before and after getting back on track.

This is MARIAH "BUBBLICIOUS"

MARIAH6.jpg

This is RHYSA "NORTHERN LIGHTS"

RHYSA.jpg

They look like they are recovering. The PH looked like it was deficient for nitrogen. I would add regular feeding dont overdue it. Try to put it outside for a day of sunlight yo see if leaves perk up. They look under watered. Also make sure your not watering before lights out. The new growth looks good. In a week they should be back! Keep it up bud!

So here's the new 411 on my grow. It is now the second time I have had to chop and dump my babies due to a hater. I will not be trying to grow any more until I move and don't tell the person where I move to. I will continue to come around and check in with you guys but I will not put another bean in the ground. LIFE'S A BITCH AND THEN YOU DIE! "IN BETWEEN YOU MARRY ONE OR TWO".
Love ya'll for your help and support.
See you soon.

She is the last plant from my previous grow that I was doing alongside u before...i kept her in veg to get her size up and/or possibly keep as a mother. CKS WW

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom