Grow Number Two: The Keeper Of The Northern Lights & The Lady In Pink

Jorgie Nuggz

And so it begins.

So yesterday I decided that I was not going to be bullied into stopping. I have always been a REBEL and at 55 years young I'm not going to stop now.

This is now my second grow and not an experiment.

GENETICS; Bubblicious By RESIN SEEDS. (LADY IN PINK)
Bubblegum (THSeeds)Fem x Lavender (Soma)Male.
70/30 Indica/Sativa, Indica Dominant.
THC, 16-20%
YIELD, 500gr per m2 Inside.
PLANT HEIGHT, Unknown.
FLOWERING TIME, 8-9 Weeks Inside.

GENETICS; Northern Lights By ROYAL QUEEN SEEDS.
Genetic Background: Northern Light S1.
100% Indica Dominant.
THC, 18%
YIELD, 500-550gr per m2 Inside.
PLANT HEIGHT, 100 - 160 cm/3.25ft. - 5.25ft. Inside.
FLOWERING TIME, 7-8 Weeks Inside.

In Veg or Flower? Soaked and waiting to pop.
Soil or Hydro? SOIL-STRAIGHT FFOF.
What size pot? Starting in Red Solo Cups then replant to 5Gal soft smart pots.
Size of light? 2/300 watt LED panels tru watts per panel 136 watts 272 tru watts total.
Is it aircooled? Yes, internal fans.
Temp of Room/cab? 73 - 90 degrees with lights on.
RH of Room/cab? 25% - 50%.
PH of media? 6.8 PH.
Any Pests? None yet.
How often are you watering? Plans are to water every 7-10 days during seedling stage, 3-5 days during Veg stage.
Type and strength of ferts used during Veg? No nutes during Veg unless required by deficiency.
Nutes on hand for Veg, Alaska Fish Fertilizer 5-1-1, Gen. Hydro. FloraMicro 5-0-1, Earth Juice Grow 2-1-1, Gen. Hydro. Cal-Mag 1-0-0.
Type and strength of ferts used during Flower? Earth Juice Elements Bloom 0-16-16, Earth Juice Catalyst.

Once upon a time in a land almost forgotten there lived a kindly old farmer named Jorgie. The farmer lived in the land of NUGGZ . In NUGGZ, it didn't matter how old you got. If the Gods so deemed it in your favor children were given to be born onto you, Jorgie was surprised one cloudy morning when twin daughters were born onto him. Though the girls were twins they were completely different. So the farmer named the girls Mariah, The Lady in Pink and Rhysa, The Keeper of the Northern Lights.

IMG_20170528_162611.jpg

Hey Brother Pro, Yes I do read fantasy books although not as often as I would like to lately. My fave Author is "ROGER ZELAZNY". I fell in love with a series he began writing when I was a kid called "The Chronicles of Amber". I have done a little writing of my own and showed it to a college professor I met at a Christian mission and was told that my story telling was more poetry than anything else and it was very good. However, I have never pursued it as a money making endeavor. How have you been doing? Have you thought about starting your journal? How are your babies doing?
:thumb:

Never heard of that author. My homeboy is Brandon Sanderson all the way! Plus Stephen King....The Dark Tower is my JAM. Idris alba as Roland tho??? That's gonna be interesting. I'll start my journal soon. And I'll throw some pics at you tmw at lights on.

It’s been 8 days since the twins were born. Though they were born on the same day Mariah has chosen to say “I am the big sister.” On day five I had to water the girls, the cups were dry and the girls showed droopy leaves gave them three ounces of filtered tap water and they showed improvement by the next morning. Here is a picture of them on day seven.

Mariah on the left and Rhysa on the right.

20170603_102100.jpg

Well today makes nine days since my daughters were born. As the days progress the girls look like the two fine ladies they're going to be.
These pictures show a big difference from my first experimental grow and this grow.

These pics are 8 days old, last grow.
20170104_195942.jpg

20170104_195949.jpg

These pics are 9 days old today, this grow.
IMG_20170605_133810.jpg

IMG_20170605_133722.jpg

IMG_20170605_133730.jpg

In the land of "NUGGZ" the girls that were born to farmer Jorgie were given a short haircut. Mariah "The Lady in Pink" and Rhysa " The Keeper of the Northern Lights" were topped today. Though the farmer was planning to water the girls today he decide to wait until tomorrow in order to train them to search for the water that is available and promote good root mass growth. It has been 12 days since they were set upon this land. they were fed on the fifth day, now they will be fed eight days later.
Wishing everyone a great week.

Well it seems I made a slight miscalculation by one day. Today makes twelve days since the girls were born not yesterday, and today makes seven days since they were last watered. I gave the girls 4.5 ounces of water each. They won't be watered again until 6/17 which will be nine days from today. training is going well. I hope it stays that way.

Hi everybody, Well it's been 6 days since I was last here. I've been going through a little family crisis, however that has come to pass until the next one. LOL
The girls are now 18 days old. Yesterday they were looking a bit poorly so I checked them for water and they were dry so I watered them and as they day progressed they got looking worse. RHYSA the NL was looking the worst. I was thinking about what could be wrong and what came to mind was root bind and nute starved. I took and replanted them into my old clay pots with more "FFOF" soil and watered them a little more and this morning they had shown considerable improvement and growth. The roots were completely circled around the solo cups from the bottom to more than half way to the top. I guess I'm getting better at this. I was though stressed out over their condition and forgot to take pictures of what they looked like. However, here are a couple of pictures of what they look like today at 18 days old. Waiting for my 3 gal fabric pots to come in and I promise to take more pics as time progresses.

THIS IS MARIAH "BBL"
IMG_20170614_182124.jpg

THIS IS RHYSA "NL"
IMG_20170614_182337.jpg

The pics came out a little on the dark side I will take some better on and post them later. Love you all. God Bless Keep it Green, Keep it Growing.

Back
Top Bottom