Grow Room A/C Ductless Mini Split Sale

ClimateControl

Ductless Mini Split AC Deals for 420 Members, Growers, Farmers, Caregivers , all walks of life. MMF

Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner With Heat Pump Systems are great for Grow Rooms, Greenhouses, Server Rooms, Sun Rooms, Room Additions, Garages, Kitchens, Showrooms, and Lots More.

They can be used to replace a central ducted sytem or suppliment a central ducted system. Mini Splits are the fastest growing form of efficient heating and cooling on the Market today.

Growroom, green houses, serverroom, sunroom, roomadditions, attics, sheet metal shops, auto garage,

We Proudly Serve the Following States: Arizona, California, Colorado, DC, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, and all Of North America And Canada.

Cities: Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, DC, Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, Detroit, Grand rapids, Warren, Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Las Vegas, Paradise, Reno, Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Albequerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Portland, Eugene, Salem, Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Burlington, Rutland, South Burlington, Seattle, Tacoma, Spokane, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Ottawa and Many Other Cities in The USA And Canada

63426400592890625016_seer_whisper_9-12.jpg

0290.jpg

13 Seer NON-Inverters Start at $625.00 Delivered (With Install Kits)
18 Seer Inverters Start at $749.99 Delivered (With Install Kits)
:peacetwo:

Re: Grow Room Ac Ductless Mini Split Sale

9000-36000btu. Less expensive ones are 24000 btu and under. Once you get to the high btu's you go to Friedrich, and cost is higher.

Most of the time if you need 36000btu, it is better to go with 2-18000btu Shinco's at 1105.99 Each, comes out to about 1000-1500 less than if you get a 36000btu unit.

Shinco 18 Seer Heat Pump Mini Split
9000btu: 749.99- Delivered(or Pick Up In Gardena, CA)
12,000 Btu: 829.99 Delivered (or Pick Up In Gardena, CA) Use The Model Number as A Coupon
18,000 Btu: 1105.99 Delivered(or Pick Up In Gardena, CA) Use The Model Number as A Coupon
24,000 Btu(13.3 Seer) -1150.99 Delivered (or Pick Up In Gardena, CA)Use The Model Number as A Coupon

Less Expensive NON-Inverters Are Available!:peacetwo:

Hello
What is the diff. between inverter and non? also they are 220 right?
how do you install(what is in the kit) Thanks
br

Hello
What is the diff. between inverter and non? also they are 220 right?
how do you install(what is in the kit) Thanks
br

What is the diff. between inverter and non?
Inverters take AC current and turn it into DC(Direct Current) By using an On-board Computer. This means the unit will operate at a higher efficiency.

also they are 220 right?
No Not all of them, but most inverters are.

how do you install(what is in the kit)
Kit includes both copper lines, a Drain Kit, and in Most cases the Wire harness that connects the inside unit to the outside unit.

Installation Video: 1 Video
2 Video

Informational Video

These Video's and more info are located on my website.

Here is some DIY Help, If thats what your looking for. Keep in mind, it is best to have an HVAC person help you out. But installation isnt too difficult.

1.Mount the inside unit with a bracket to the wall in the room, Make sure to cut a 2.5-3'' hole so the pipes can go through (this will be hidden by the unit once mounted).

2.Connect the pipes (Inside Unit Connect to the outside unit)
They Just Screw together with Pre-Flared, Pre-Nutted fittings. -They have to be super tight. - (Normally this is where you would want to vacuum the lines to see if there are any leaks)- But if you do not have that-just keep reading

3.Connect the wires( There is a Numbered Terminal On the inside unit and outside unit, The wires need to connect to each terminal together-( Sometimes 4-5 wires depending on the make and model)- May need to remove the face off of the inside unit to expose the wire terminal, outside one is easy.

4.Provide the power supply:
a.Either Run the power supply to a dis-connect outside( dis-connect costs about 12 buck at lowes), then from that dis-connect you provide power to the outside unit via a whip ( Waterproof conduit with wires built in- not expensive)

b. Other units, like Mr. Whisper- the power is ran to the inside unit so it can plug in on the inside, and power is given to the outside unit through the inside units power connection. No Dis-connect required( But you do need to ground the outside unit)

5.Release The 410a: Now all your pipes and connections are completed, double check everything, If all is well this is where we release the 410a freon from the outside condenser into the copper pipes.

-On the outside unit there will be two octagon style nuts on the connections where the pipes were connected( Not the nuts from the pipes, those are holding the pipes on) -its on the back of the ports- you unscrew those which will expose allen key style openings- You basically just unscrew those until they stop or until they are flush with the opening, put the octagon caps back on.

Once this is completed- Turn the System on,

6.Perge the Lines ( Release pressure from the service port to clear the air in the lines) -The service port looks kinda like a tire pressure valve, on the outside unit, in the area where you connected the copper pipes. It has a cap on it- You will need to press the valve like releasing some air from a tire, about 4- times should do it. This will force out any air that may be in the lines, and thats that

The only issue when you do your own install is that most of the time the factory will not give you parts for free if they break- Not to say you will not get parts, but you will most likely have to pay for them.

You will save allot of money doing your own install- the benefit outweighs the risk!

Thank you for the info
br

I'd think you would want to pull a good vacuum on the lines for several hours (or overnight) to remove the air - and the moisture within it - instead of relying on the pressure of the filled system to purge it through venting.

BtW, is any refrigerant released in the purging/venting process you mentioned? If so, is 410a environmentally-friendly when released to the atmosphere?

Other than those questions, I must say that your units look pretty nice!

And thank you for being a sponsor.

I'd think you would want to pull a good vacuum on the lines for several hours (or overnight) to remove the air - and the moisture within it - instead of relying on the pressure of the filled system to purge it through venting.

BtW, is any refrigerant released in the purging/venting process you mentioned? If so, is 410a environmentally-friendly when released to the atmosphere?

Other than those questions, I must say that your units look pretty nice!

And thank you for being a sponsor.

Yes, as stated a HVAC install and Vac. would be best.
And yes, 410a is environmentally-friendly. Purging is only for those who refuse to get an HVAC guy out.

(I mean, you not going to sit there and release all the freon right?)
4 Taps to get the air out. Or get an AC guy out there like everyone else.

Only educating people, not promoting people to purge ac systems

Thanks, :bravo:

410a is environmentally-friendly.

Cool (no pun intended).

Only educating people, not promoting people to purge ac systems

Did not mean to imply otherwise; was simply curious.

Thank you for your response. I'll be sure to mention you and your products when my friends are griping about having heat issues.

Sounds good, Thanks:thanks:

I have a MMF hvac guy in socal. he normally charges about $500 to do the entire install. but im sure he will charge less to just Vacuum and check the system.

Just let me know if you need to get hooked up with him.

I have a MMF hvac guy in socal. he normally charges about $500 to do the entire install. but im sure he will charge less to just Vacuum and check the system.

Just let me know if you need to get hooked up with him.

Be a heck of a drive for him;), but thanks anyway.

Lots of members here are in southern CA, though, and I hope if they purchase one of your products that they avail themselves of his services. I know it's not a requirement, but it's good for peace of mind if nothing else.

Take care and thanks again for being a sponsor. I hope lots of people remember that when shopping.

BtW... Do you mean 1976?

I'm looking for a mini split for my sealed space.
The space is 11x5 or 440 cubic ft. It will be lit with 4 600watt hps lamps that are air cooled. I don't know if I will use a small CO2 generator or a tank so let's just plan on me using a gas burning generator.
220 with a invertor is what sounds good to me.

Thanks, soaring

Soaring,

1000watts of light is 3410 btus/hr.
3.41 Btu Per Watt

You have a total of 2400watts, 8,184.00Btu's Required
Different variables applied, 9000btu is not enough

12000btu would be the most optimum and cost effective.

Just keep in mind if you want to increase the size of your area- you need to recalculate the Btu's. So either save some money now and go with a 12k if you dont plan on expanding, or go with an 18k for a little more and be able to grow more should you decide.

12000Btu 18 Seer Inverter: $829.99 Delivered (use the model number as a coupon)

18000Btu 18 Seer Inverter: $1106 Delivered ( Same as above)

Let Me Know If You Have any Questions- Thanks, :thumb:

What IF one is using 4 x`s 1000 lights 4000 total?

4000 x 3.41= 13,640Btu's Required.

I would recommend: 18000Btu 18 Seer Inverter

or If you want room to expand: 24000Btu Inverter

note: It has been popular lately for someone to use two mini splits, setting each at a different temp(one for highs, one for lows) for ultimate climate control.

Let Me Know if you have questions :thumb:

So in a room with these 4 lights that measures 13 by 18 7.5 high how cool in degs will the smaller one get it down to like in the mid 60`s or low 70`s etc etc ??

Will I need a dehumidifier when the lights are off and the unit is not cooling or can I use the mini split as a stand alone dehumidirier?

I will be ordering this week.

Thanks.

I need to run my lines about 50ft. I'm sure no further than that. Is this a problem? I realize I need to buy the extra line but I'm concerned about the distance.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom