Grow Room A/C Ductless Mini Split Sale

Shinco Mini Split DC Inverter Heat Pump AC
Options: Shinco 25' Line set: Free 10 Foot Line Set Only

$1187.77

Does this come with everything I need to hook up and run it (other than using a vac on the lines)? Thanks for the help

Hi ClimateControl, the temp. in my area is around -5c to -20c in winter time. Do I need a low ambient kit? and is it hard to install it? The sugguested min operation temp is - 10c. Thanks.

Yes, you will absolutely need a low ambient kit. Its fairly easy with some technical knowledge. Visit here: Mini Split Low Ambient Kit

All your doing is running a few wires through the kit then to the compressor (Fan Power mainly) But it sure helps to have a friendly electrician help out.

Once its installed you just set the kit to the temp you want it to keep the compressor at to fucntion.

Example: Manufacturer says to keep the outside compressor temp between 76"-100f for the system to produce cooling. So you would just set the kit to keep the temp in that area and it will speed up or slow down the fan to maintain that temp. this can work for heating or cooling. Hope this helps!:thumb:

1 more question, like i said my area temp. is around 0c to 20c, if i choose not to install the low ambient kit this winter(installing something outside in the winter time is pain in the butt), do you think i will damage my ac? it's a brand new unit.

1 more question, like i said my area temp. is around 0c to 20c, if i choose not to install the low ambient kit this winter(installing something outside in the winter time is pain in the butt), do you think i will damage my ac? it's a brand new unit.

No, the system will protect itself as long as its working.

No, the system will protect itself as long as its working.

I tried pming u n it won't let me
But u have 3 tents that I need to cool 2-4x8 tents (2 solar storm LEDs in 1) and ( 4 black star led 900 watt in another) and I have a 4x4 for veg with 8 bulb t5 and 240 HO bs, 500hO bs for veg
I think I only need to cool the flowering tents I think a 9000 will do it but just inacase I want to go with more lighs a 12000 would be more ideal. What do you think? And I want the most efficient units you have! Would I be able to plug these into an outlet or do I have to run them to the panel? What's ur warranty on the parts and compressor?

Hello,
I visited your website and I'm interested in moving forward with an order. Sizing is the question I'm dealing with. I have two grow rooms and one office area. All of the rooms are highly insulated.

The main grow room is 18' x 28' with 10' ceiling and a concrete floor. 15- Lumigrow 650w LED fixtures. The LED's run much cooler than HID lights. Probably about 50% of the heat.

The second room is 13' x 17' with a 9' ceiling and a raised wood floor. 6- Lumigrow 650w LED fixtures.

The third room is an office/storage area.

My thought was to use a 4 head 12000btu ceiling cassette system. Two units to the main grow room and one each for the other grow room and office. Probably a little over-kill for the office but 3 years from now the system my end up in a house so I wasn't too concerned. What do you think?

Thanks in advance for you assistance.

ORE44

Hello,
I visited your website and I'm interested in moving forward with an order. Sizing is the question I'm dealing with. I have two grow rooms and one office area. All of the rooms are highly insulated.

The main grow room is 18' x 28' with 10' ceiling and a concrete floor. 15- Lumigrow 650w LED fixtures. The LED's run much cooler than HID lights. Probably about 50% of the heat.

The second room is 13' x 17' with a 9' ceiling and a raised wood floor. 6- Lumigrow 650w LED fixtures.

The third room is an office/storage area.

My thought was to use a 4 head 12000btu ceiling cassette system. Two units to the main grow room and one each for the other grow room and office. Probably a little over-kill for the office but 3 years from now the system my end up in a house so I wasn't too concerned. What do you think?

Thanks in advance for you assistance.

ORE44

Ok, let me see what we have here.

Your first rooms, if it didn't have any lights at all would need 24000btu. It having lights will need 30,000btu.
So you could do a single zone 30,000 btu standard wall mount, which costs around $2100.00
If you really want to do ceiling cassette's, you would need a 4 zone compressor with 2- 18000btu ceiling cassette's(which is around $3200). This way you can get the full BTU out of your compressor, and indoor units.

Your second room would be fine with a 12000 or a 18000 btu indoor unit. I would probly do a 18000 btu instead of a 12000.

Third room has no lights, so a 9 or 12k should work.

The second and third room you could do a dual zoned system, 1-12000 btu for the storage area, 1-18000btu for the second room. ($2299.99)

And I would do a single zoned 30000 btu for the first room ($2099.99)

Hope this helps, with your first application it would have not cooled the area like you needed it to.

What would be the best cooling system for two 4000 watt rooms and a garage.. How many btus per 4k? Would it be best to get one big tri-zone mini split or a dual zone for the 4k rooms and a desperate single zone for the garage?im looking for the best options price wise and electricity wise

What would be the best cooling system for two 4000 watt rooms and a garage.. How many btus per 4k? Would it be best to get one big tri-zone mini split or a dual zone for the 4k rooms and a desperate single zone for the garage?im looking for the best options price wise and electricity wise

You need 3.14 btu for every watt you have, 4000watts= 12,560btu's.

A dual zoned system would do just fine for you, just make sure the outdoor compressor is large enough. Most Dual zoned systems give you a smaller BTU on the compressor when compared to the indoor BTU. In your case, I would do a dual zone 2x18000btu, to be safe.

You need 3.14 btu for every watt you have, 4000watts= 12,560btu's.

A dual zoned system would do just fine for you, just make sure the outdoor compressor is large enough. Most Dual zoned systems give you a smaller BTU on the compressor when compared to the indoor BTU. In your case, I would do a dual zone 2x18000btu, to be safe.

Hey thanks for the quick response.. I have 2 separate 4k rooms upstairs and than I'm turning my garage into a veg area with a 10x10 tent w 4x600 watts in that .. Tye garage is a standard 2 car garage on a newer house.. I was wondering if I should do a tri-zone or a dual zone for the flower rooms and a separate single zone unit for the garage itself .. What would you suggest

I ment to say tri zone for all 3 areas or would one dual zone be best for upstairs rooms and a single zone for the garage itself sorry I'm lit..

I ment to say tri zone for all 3 areas or would one dual zone be best for upstairs rooms and a single zone for the garage itself sorry I'm lit..

No, I would recommend the 2x18000btu system I linked to for the 4k rooms. If you want to cool a garage also, you should put a separate unit in there. The size you need for your garage will be based upon the square footage. Please use the contact page on my website for further communication.

Climate,

10'x10'x7'11" tall tent, 2 bare 1k bulbs, 70 pint dehumidifier. (no sure how much the dehumidifier plays a roles since i don't know how much the minisplit will dehumidify.)

a DIY kit would be best, especially a friedrich.

Back
Top Bottom