Grow room controller help

WhiteRaptor

My new setup is a 13x20 room with 4000w (to start). I need some advice on grow room controllers. I've been looking at the iPonics and Autopilot systems. I want a completely automated environmental/lighting controller. The trouble is, Autopilot doesn't make a single integrated system (it's and environmental controller and a lighting controller sold separately) and the iPonics system does both but is +$1,000...

Any recommendations from experienced growers?

I've used the iPonic controller before and it's pretty impressive. Tons of options and settings to give you full control. It is definitely pricey however why cut costs when you're trying to develop a state-of-the-art grow room right?

True. I've developed a DIY high pressure aero system that will be the Cadillac of systems, granted everything calcs out in real life as it does on paper. I'm getting really close to starting a journal with all my schematic CAD layouts, and grow room progress. I just need a couple more components an my room will be complete.

I am pretty sold on the iPonic system though. It just seems like less of a hassle once every is programmed correctly. It's virtually the same as buying a bunch of cheap timers/relays and plugging them all into 1 power grid, except it's an integrated system.

Back
Top Bottom