Grow room is okay?

Losthenes

Hi all,

Currently getting some white cookie on the way and 3/5 seeds germinate from cks. the 2 other never show up

I was wondering if my setup would be fine to grow 3 plants / enough space.

I use some perlite and vermiculite and pro mix soil with distllied water up to now.
Should i put them right now under the 600 MH light? i dont remember what is the light cycle for a good grow. I set the timer for 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness It kinda cold in my garage atm. Should i wait a little bit more or the light will keep the place warm enough? it like 14-15 degree in the garage. Thanks all.

No i dont have a filter and a fan for now. it cost a lot just to grow 3 plant for now.

20170409_155504.jpg

20170409_155417.jpg

they are currently looking like this. they are 3 days old

20170409_213746.jpg

20170409_213734.jpg

20170409_213756.jpg

That's ok for 3 plants, the 600W could cover 4x4.

Environment is quite important, you need air/co2 exchange later on at least.
You need some nutes soon there is not much in the medium.

Pots / roots don't like to stand on concrete, lift the tent or pots 2"
Looks kike the light could be some inch higher.

You will need fans asap... i have a 400w mh/hps light in a closet & i have to watch the heat from it. Be sure you have a thermometer with one of those min/max settings so you know how hit & cold it gets when you're not looking.
Nutes= nutrients.

Good luck!

I believe those will be great as they were recommended by a friend~ but I have no experience with nutrients yet... and I don't use the promix. I'm in soil that already had nutrients in it so I haven't had to feed mine yet. I DO know that everyone says to start at a quarter of the strength the bottle yells you... see how they react then slowly up them. Especially at this stage of seedlings you don't want to kill them with too much! You can always add more, but it's much harder on the plant to take away. Also~ be sure not to over water... again~ easier to add then take away.

I suggest you look through the journals & find a grow that is similar to yours~ lights, tent size and especially the medium & nutrient thing. See what works or doesn't work for them & it will help you make smarter choices. It's been helping me a lot! Good luck!

Go to their webpage and look for feeding charts, nutrient calculator ....
Amount of each changes thru grow from week to week.

19°C is ok try to stay under 30°C at day and over 15°C at night in bloom.

Thanks a lot. I have a last question. It say for 1 gallon of water, mix that stuff.

Knowing i only have 4 plants, do i have to spend that gallon of water everytime im feeding them or i only give them a normal quantity of water every day until im running out of this water and then im creating another gallon?

Sound wierd but im not that good with that stuff :/

No that is just the mixing ratio, you can do any amount of solution and feed how the plants need it.
I try to use all up in 3 days.
With that small amounts I would use a pipette, most grow shops got cheap ones.

Back
Top Bottom