Grow Room temperature set up help me it is to hot

roundstone

Hi All
done 2 grows now both with poor results 1.6oz per plant, a friend came around and said the room is to hot. i:e up in the about 32,
just wondered what the best temperature for a room to be is? for a good grow and has anyone done tests to find out?

yesterday i left both doors open on the tent and the temp dropped to 24 to 26 i have 2 600w hps lights.
but now the doors are open i guess the filter wont work. guess it is a catch 22

Any help would be great.

details
2 600w hps
4in filter fan
4in inlet fan bring fresh air in the tent
2 12in fans moving air around in the tent.
8 plants

p.s what happens to the plant when the room is to hot?

When the temperature is too hot, plants are a lot like us. They don't want to do shit. It will stunt their growth. Shoot for 22C - 25C this is a good range to keep for optimal growth.

1.6 oz per plant is pretty damn good honestly, nothing to be ashamed of, really.

How many plants did you have under each 600w?

hi

i have 4 plants under each 600w light,
many thanks for your help on the temp thing, think the best can do is 25 to 26 unless i get a bigger inlet fan.

thanks

fix the heat to increase your yield and potency get your temps in line and your humidity. Then make sure u have fresh air being blown over as much of the plant as you can to keep it supplied in co2. But the most important thing u can do for your grow is proper temp proper temp proper temp and don't forget to get the right temp

You need a 6" inline fan to exhaust but since I started growing it is better to think about going bigger as well. An 8" on a speed controller would work nicely in there and as long as the air you are intaking is close to your target grow room temperature you should be good. Another tip is to place your fan as close to the first reflector it connects to to exhaust the hot air away from the bulbs more efficiently.

Hi
I have moved the inlet fan in front of the first light best temp i can get is 25, thinking about getting some cool tubes, any comments on the cooltubes????
thanks

exodus cheese end week 7 flowering
100_38811.JPG
100_38802.JPG
100_38792.JPG
100_38783.JPG
100_38771.JPG
100_38761.JPG
100_38751.JPG
100_38741.JPG
100_38731.JPG

Just won an air conditioner unit on ebay £5 bargain. any tips on setup???? or do i just put in the corner and set to 24c or 23c.

Back
Top Bottom