Grow rooms-Yield

DWBH1953

Sorry if my question is too general.
If I have 2- 12 ft by 12 ft rooms optomized grow rooms with state of the art Co2,lights everything in general what can I expect as a yield in bud weight every month once the rotation is going.
I would like to piggy back this question would a person be better off in having lets say 20 or so units of the self contained growing systems like quick grow Canada units or 2- 12 by 12 grow rooms. Which would give you a better harvest.
Thanks in advance.
DWBH1953

Well all things being optimum you could put 1 plant per 4 to 6.25 sq feet which would be roughly 46 plants give or take. You would have to go with less since you need isles to walk down and such but you get the idea. Check out a system like the ebb & gro. It is expandable up to 48 sites. You'd be better off with 2 I think. or at least get a bigger reservoir if you go with that many sites.

One of our members uses this system with great success. Check here for his journal.. Stix's grow room construction

Depending on how long you veg you could get 4-8 oz per plant I would think but that depends on your strain and growing capabilities.

Well all things being optimum you could put 1 plant per 4 to 6.25 sq feet which would be roughly 46 plants give or take. You would have to go with less since you need isles to walk down and such but you get the idea. Check out a system like the ebb & gro. It is expandable up to 48 sites. You'd be better off with 2 I think. or at least get a bigger reservoir if you go with that many sites.

One of our members uses this system with great success. Check here for his journal.. Stix's grow room construction

Depending on how long you veg you could get 4-8 oz per plant I would think but that depends on your strain and growing capabilities.

Great thanks FYI I just downloaded this great DVD by Jorge Cervantes that did a good job explaining grow rooms etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom