Grow space setup help

seedier

420 Member
Going to build a plywood box
For a grow space. In basement

Info on space with questions?
1. 34x64 x94 size of space
2 will be sucking air from bedroom climate control . Into the box
3. can vent the air outside or into basement I am not sure which is better? I have a 4” old dryer vents My fear is the odor being dumped directly outside I thought of putting a long piece of PVC Up the side of the house.

Going to build a plywood box
For a grow space. In basement

Info on space with questions?
1. 34x64 x94 size of space
2 will be sucking air from bedroom climate control . Into the box
3. can vent the air outside or into basement I am not sure which is better? I have a 4” old dryer vents My fear is the odor being dumped directly outside I thought of putting a long piece of PVC Up the side of the house.
This is my open room set up.

Rough plans and results of my plywood grow cabinet are at the beginning of my first grow journal...link below. First grow is drying now in that cabinet...minus the light...will probably also be doing my first trim this weekend. My grow cabinet worked as planned.
EACE6FF5-B88D-4EF1-AD8D-B9243AAAA6B2.jpeg

I built a room under my stairs. Passive air intake, hole in wall with a vent on outside and furnace filter on inside, and inside room is a inline fan with carbon filter on intake and exhaust, which is ducting connected to elbow blowing back in basement. Some of my grows smelled up the house, others didn't. Larger grow will include exhaust blowing outside my house.

Back
Top Bottom