Grow tent and setup for under 700 dollars

illinoisguy21

Hello all, I'm just curious as to if anyone could recommend a full set up of everything I need to have that is under 700 dollars besides the seeds? Really trying to harvest as much as I can each harvest.

And how do I go about doing on of those? I'm new to this. What all would I need, but here's my thing, I need a decent yeild, everything I've read on cfls they don't yeild much, I was hoping to use king plus led light. 1200 watt that consumes 210w

Led are expensive, at least the good ones, not familiar with king plus. If you want best yield for price a 1000w hps is around 350 for the ballast and hood and another 100 for the bulb. That can get you about 2 lbs a yield with the right conditions, like a good scrog in a 4x4 tent.

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So if I was to use a 1000w hps I would want a 4x4 tent? And how many plants under it for this 2 lb harvest? Also what exactly is a scrog setup?

Its a screen of green, you build a screen and train the plant throuhh the opening so you have a even canopy that files the tent.

1 1000w i think is good for up to a 6x6 space, just depends what you have to work with. Number plants is personal preference of pot size and veg time. Id prob do 6 to 8 5gal pots.

Heres a link to another thread with what you would need for a dwc setup or you can just use soil.

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

And what would be estimated yeild for that setup? I was thinking of using 3 gal pots but I'm not sure. I don't have experience. I'm trying to obtain a goal of 2 pounds each time I harvest. Any more after that 2 pounds would be lovely

Well I haven't purchased anything yet, I wanted people's opinions before I set in stone the way I grow, I really want to grow soil using hps, I'm not sure size tent I should get. Which would be best for a 1000w hps to obtain my 2 pound goal. Would love to harvest more then 2 pounds but I'll be happy with just 2 lol

Okay so let's say I run a 1000w hps in a 6x6 tent growing in fox farm soil and also use the fox farm nutrient trio, in YOUR opinion which method do u think I should do to come close to a 2 pound goal each harvest and how many plants in the tent

Okay so let's say I run a 1000w hps in a 6x6 tent growing in fox farm soil and also use the fox farm nutrient trio, in YOUR opinion which method do u think I should do to come close to a 2 pound goal each harvest and how many plants in the tent
Yield is dependent on light. think a gram per watt is what growers shoot for . Can be 1 plant or 10 . Check out the growboss videos on youtube and you will figure out what to do. He explains how it all works light=yield. Veg time vs more plants with less veg time.

"carpe diem"

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out why two pounds on first grow.
Don't get me wrong I think it's a good number to shoot for but maybe on the second or third grow. Maybe try a get get cheap closet grow and see if it something you enjoy before going balls to the wall and end up giving everything away. First couple of grown are quit a learning experience and a lot of mistakes to be made. I think the hardest part about growing is try to leave the plants alone. Seems like we have to check them twice a day like there going to run away or something. Then we think the need more water,more nutrients or something else to fork them up.
For me if I get three to four oz per plant I'm a happy camper.
Good luck hope to see pictures soon

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well I'm hoping for 2 pounds a harvest because of the money I spend on smoke lol. I'm in a state where it's illegal. They pay 60 dollars an 8th around here. 2 pounds should be enough to last me until the next harvest. Was trying to save money in the long run

Back
Top Bottom