Grow Tent Help Needed!

In my signature is few photos of my room, which happens to have a main growing area of 3x3. I need to add another led to the mix, 1 isn't enough.

How many watts is your led, we have 1 that actually pulls 135w but is rated at 300w. I think we need more in our 2x4x5 tent.

How many watts is your led, we have 1 that actually pulls 135w but is rated at 300w. I think we need more in our 2x4x5 tent.
My led is a 300w, so I assume I am pulling 180ish, give or take.

I would totally put 2 lights in a 4 x 2 tent. You have 8sq feet of play. My 9sq feet was manageable with 1 light, but not optimal. I have a void on one side of my room, one plant sits against a wall (2 10gal smart pots in trays would not sit side by side, I will use 7gal plastic pots next for space saving), so I have to reconfigure my light, plus I must add another one to compensate. Everything is doing great in my garden, so I'm cool for now. Version #2 will be different.

Elbow is the ticket. I have read of people using a elbow in the passive intake and painting the inside black for extra protection. With elbow bent enough dunno if painting is needed.

In my signature is few photos of my room, which happens to have a main growing area of 3x3. I need to add another led to the mix, 1 isn't enough.

I will add a tent to my spot for clone/seed veg time. Everything is under my stairs and locked. I will have to move my inline fan outside of my room when i get a tent, but that's no big deal.[/QUOTE

Elbow is the ticket. I have read of people using a elbow in the passive intake and painting the inside black for extra protection. With elbow bent enough dunno if painting is needed.

I will add a tent to my spot for clone/seed veg time. Everything is under my stairs and locked. I will have to move my inline fan outside of my room when i get a tent, but that's no big deal.[/QUOTE

I'm thinking of buying a 3x3 tent. How many plants are you growing in yours?

I'm thinking of buying a 3x3 tent. How many plants are you growing in yours?

I have 2 plants going right now. Its funny, 3x3 is larger than a 4x2 tent, yet the 3x3 is limited due to pot size. My 3x3 is taken over with 2 10gallon pots. I have no room for anything else. I will probably drop down to some narrow 7gal plastic pots. That would make 4 plants cool, but max.

I was advised by an experienced Grower that one 300 watt LED is only good for one plant. I'm however going with 3x300 watt LEDs for 4 plant.

I have 2 healthy plants in my 3x3 with 1 of those lights. Being that some of my space is the angle going down my stairs, there is a "open" end to my grow. One plant is as far into the 3x3 space, up against a wall, and the other plant is right next to the other. One plant is getting the reflection of light due to white walls, while other plant just gets reflection from 2 walls. That being said, that dinky led is still making everything flower nicely.

From what I know right now, I need more light, more par value, which will be all taken care of with the addition of 1 more 300w LED. I was thinking about running a 400 or 600w hps, but I don't want to mess with a ballast and all that. A new light with give me ample par, with still less watts than a HPS.

How's this one look?

Amazon: VenTech VT IF6+CF6-B Inline Exhaust Blower Fan with Carbon Filter and Variable Speed Controller, 440 CFM, 6"

1666657599174.png

What model is everyone using?

Back
Top Bottom