Grow tent, LED light setting and height

It's probably the most popular soil out there. I haven't been to any Hydro store that doesn't carry it in the U.S.
Some people use the Happy Frog Version to start seeds. Then when they up-pot they use the Ocean Forest Version.
I use the Fox Farms Ocean Forest Version from start to finish.
I saw the ocean forest blend at my store, the lady there said that it is noted to do better under led lights than the Malibu mix. I'm going to get some...it sounds like what I used to use a long time ago with little problem. Does that come pre-charged with nutrient??

I saw the ocean forest blend at my store, the lady there said that it is noted to do better under led lights than the Malibu mix. I'm going to get some...it sounds like what I used to use a long time ago with little problem. Does that come pre-charged with nutrient??
Yes. The nutes in it only last 3-4 weeks at the most though & then you have to add your own.

Is this the same as the other thread , is this the plant you have been checking ph run off ? you have stated there you give low ph , how did you bring your ph down , did you use ph down phosphoric acid because plants can take it up as food, phosphoric acid, along with Mr Sauga saying about too much (p) in the mix , there might be excess (p) , this normally will give zinc , iron and mag defs ,

Edit I am not sure if nector from the gods is Phosphoric :sorry: i just had another read through and spotted it . Any way still a good lesson, it happens:thumb:

Some great advice there soil now adays anyway is a new world to me.Bring back the days of plain white/grey bags
with nothing in them but mother earth.
Truer words were never spoken. I’m blown away with all the different types and mixes. Not to mention all the available nutes! Glad all you guys and gals with many grows under your belts are here posting up that knowledge. I learn something new in every thread. Sometimes in every post. Going to start a notebook and jot things down. My little brain can’t store it all. Haha.

NTH

Back
Top Bottom