Grow tent vs. grow room

ratm420

Hey everybody...

I'm new to the whole cultivation scene, and I was just wondering which direction I should go for indoor growing: a complete grow tent (HTG Supply) or set up my own custom grow room? Would it be worth buying the tent, which in my opinion looks too small, or just purchase all the necessities separate? Basically I'm asking if anyone has used this sort of tent before and gotten decent results. My money is on the line, peeps, and I need some info...

Help is highly appreciated. :Rasta:

Re: Grow tent vs. grow room...

Not a bad deal if you don;t have time to build it yourself..

If you want a larger one, but some 3/4 PVC and some t's and 90's, some tarp, some zip ties, a 1000watt hps (With the money you save) 8" venting, 2- 8" fans and houseing, and a carbon filter. Still gonna be around 500 bucks, but you will have whatever size room you want, and a 1000 watts.

Good luck!

I"m thinking about buying a grow tent also ratm40, but not sure which one to get. The one from HTG looks pretty good but I'm not sure of the quality compared to the many other ones out there. I think the grow tents are better then trying to build a room for beginners because they create a completely sealed environment. That way it is easier to control the smell, light, humidity, temp etc. I'm gonna buy one once I get some more money one day.

ive got the same problem....get a tent or keep using my closet...id like to upgrade...anyone think a tent makes for a better crop?

Now do these tents really keep all the light out when you bloom? probably better to get one that zips vs velcro

Now do these tents really keep all the light out when you bloom? probably better to get one that zips vs velcro

Yes light is kept out, get the zipped one:grinjoint: forget about velcro:thedoubletake: if u want it to be light tight

I have the same tent that ratm420 is talking about ,from HTG Supply,and it really kicks butt.I went with the 4x4 and got it for less than it is advertised.A 400-600 watt lamp fits in there just fine,it also has nice vents that you can open up.

Hey everybody...

I'm new to the whole cultivation scene, and I was just wondering which direction I should go for indoor growing: a complete grow tent (HTG Supply) or set up my own custom grow room? Would it be worth buying the tent, which in my opinion looks too small, or just purchase all the necessities separate? Basically I'm asking if anyone has used this sort of tent before and gotten decent results. My money is on the line, peeps, and I need some info...

Oh, here's that grow tent:
High Tech Garden Supply

Help is highly appreciated. :Rasta:
i have the large on and it works GREAT!!! i pump out 5 plants at a time...sweeeet:grinjoint:

Build the frame yourself. HTG sells the B/W 6mil. Poly sheeting cheap.

two layers of visqueen plastic and if you are a fellow stealth grower(want to avoid high noise levels,fans,blowers ect...)then i would highly recomend building a grow box from fire board works a treat!!!!!

if you have the money grow tents are simple effective and hassle free i would highly recommend them! but it completely depends on space cost ect... if you already had a spare room that was around the size you wanted to grow in then converting it would probably be the best idea. but another plus side of having a tent is that it can easily be relocated.

Back
Top Bottom